•Fourteen•

Please Keep Loving Me by James TW
'Wherever I go, whatever I do
the map on my heart leads to you'

11:02pm
8th August 2019

Buttoning up my jeans I then grabbed a hoodie out of my draw before slipping it over my top halve. I decided to not out any makeup on, considering I'd just have to redo it all again for tonight.

Leaning my head down I reached my hands up before pulling my hair into a ponytail, failing to pull my baby hairs into the band.

"Don't you look hot" I heard Shawn smirk.

Standing back up straight I turned around to see Shawn leaning against the bathroom door way. His arms were folded across his chest, his muscles flexing tightly as he a wore a white sleeveless top.

"I look like I've just got back from a festival" I rolled my eyes, a shy smile leaping across my lips.

"No you don't" Shawn laughed as he pushed himself off the doorway, walking towards me with a smile of pure warmth.

"I think you being an old man has caused you to lose your sight" I rose my eyebrows as Shawn's hands pulled me forward by my waist.

"I don't think so" Shawn grinned as my hands unconsciously went to the back of his neck.

"Really?" I teased as Shawn held his hands on the bottom of my back.

"Yes really, because to me you look hot in anything" Shawn smiled.

"What? Even with the feather boa?" I rose my eyebrows causing Shawn to chuckle, his eyes beaming with joy as he tipped his head back slightly.

"Even with the feather boa" Shawn repeated with such an authentic laugh, never failing to broaden my smile.

"Just you wait until tonight, I'm going to look so good for our dinner" I grinned as Shawn looked at me in awe.

"And it's all for me" Shawn beamed before squeezing his arms around me and picking me up off the ground.

Letting out a squeal of laughter Shawn then spun our two bodies round before landing me back down on the floor, still holding me in his arms.

"All for you" I smiled lovingly up at him.

Shawn returned the smile before placing a soft kiss against my forehead, his hand finding it's way to my chin as his fingers tipped my head up.

He then lent down before placing a lingering kiss against my lips. Hopelessly smiling into the kiss Shawn then moved his lips back onto my forehead, placing a small kiss there before moving along to my cheek and down to my jaw.

"Its your birthday Shawn, I'm suppose to be pleasing you" I laughed as Shawn began kissing every part of exposed skin he could.

"Kissing you does please me" Shawn smirked against my skin.

"Okay well it's going go have to wait, I really need to run to the store" I smiled as I gently lifted Shawn's head up so I could look at him.

"Why won't you let me come with you?" Shawn pouted as he went to kiss me again but I pulled back a little, my hand rising to his cheek as I spoke.

"Because I need to get a few things for your birthday" I laughed as Shawn smiled into the touch of my thumb along his jawline.

"This morning was enough" Shawn said before going in for a kiss again but I cut him off a second time.

"But I want to do more" I grinned before leaning forward and finally giving Shawn another kiss.

Shawn immediately smiled widedly into the kiss, not letting the smile fall for one second as he walked me to the front door.