•Ninety•

Shawn
-x-

1st May 2021
1:10pm

As soon as my eyes laid onto her I felt my breath being swept away from me. I instantly felt my palms become sweaty and goosebumps rise onto my skin as I stared at her in so much admiration. She looked absolutely stunning.

I could feel my love for her radiating off of my body as I watched her so intently. All I wanted to do was hold and touch her. I couldn't believe that this moment was finally here and even more so I couldn't believe that we had made it here together, after everything.

Feeling my eyes turn glossy and a lump form in my throat I glanced down at the floor to try and pull myself together.

Biting down on my bottom lip I then felt Kyle's hand on my shoulder from behind me. Looking back up at Elle I now had tears helplessly falling down my cheeks.

Puffing my cheeks out and taking a deep breath to try and stop myself from crying I attached my eyes back onto Elle who greeted me with such a warm and delicate smile.

Returning a smile I took my hand up to my face before trying to wipe away my tears.

Letting out another unsteady deep breath I could see tears now forming in Elle's eyes as she got closer to the end of the aisle.

Eventually reaching the end of the aisle Elliott placed a kiss on Elle's cheek before leading her over to me.

Taking each of Elle's hands in mine I stared down at her with so much love and devotion as her heavenly smile only focused on me.

"You look breathtaking" I whispered, my eyes focused on her every beautiful detail.

"So stunning" I smiled before taking my hand up to her face and softly wiping away her tears.

"Let's get married already" Elle laughed making me let out a soft chuckle.

"Let's do it" I grinned down at her.

And so the vicar then began the ceremony. After giving his speech it was now mine and Elle's turn to read our vows which we had prepared ourselves.

"Eloise, would you like to read yours vows to Shawn first?" The vicar asked as Elle's smiled beamed up at me.

"Ofcourse" she replied, making me lightly laugh.

Letting go of my hands Elle then looked behind her so she could grab her vows from Heidi.

Once getting her vows from Heidi Elle turned back to me before letting out a deep breath. Giving her a wide smile Elle shyly returned one before opening up the piece of paper she had written her vows on.

"Shawn-" Elle began, glancing back up at me with a soft smile.

"I don't know where to start"

"The pass two years with you have been the most amazing two years of my life. We got engaged, we had a baby together and now we're getting married"

"While these last years have been the most amazing they have also been the most hardest"

Elle's voice had now gotten a little shaky and I could already feel a lump form in my throat.

"After your accident I didn't know what was going to happen between us. I didn't know if there was ever going to be a future between us anymore"

Feeling tears begin to escape my eyes I bit down on my bottom lip before taking Elle's spare hand in mine and intertwining our fingers.