•Fourty-two•

Eloise
-x-

8:26am
21st August 2019

"Elle" I heard Shawn's soft whisper against my ear as I grumbled at him having woken me up.

"I've gotta start my medical evaluation in like an hour"

"It's way too early for this" I moaned as buried my head deeper into Shawn's chest.

"I know" Shawn lightly laughed as his fingers began fiddling with my hair.

"But the sooner it gets done and I get the all clear, then the sooner I get to go home"

"That's true" I smiled before slowly sitting up.

Yawning I stretched my arms up in the air before pushing my hair out of my face.

"Well don't you look good in the morning?" Shawn smirked sarcastically as he propped himself up on his elbows.

"Oh shut up" I playfully rolled my eyes before swinging my legs off the bed and jumping onto the floor.

"Did you know that you snore in your sleep?" Shawn asked as he began sitting up and also getting off the bed.

"No I don't" I said, frowning as I shook my head at him.

"Yes you do, you sound like a truck" Shawn laughed as he reached to the bottom of his top and lifted it over his head.

"Oh whatever" I said, rolling my eyes before turning away from Shawn and grabbing my bag off the table.

I could hear Shawn laughing in amusement before hearing his footsteps shuffle towards me.

"Are you going home to shower?" Shawn asked as I looked up to see him now holding a towl over his shoulder.

"Yeah, I will be back soon" I replied, taking in the formation of Shawn's chest.

He still had his abs but they weren't as defined, considering he hadn't worked out in like two weeks. Along the right side of his stomach he had stitches from where the bullet was removed from his body.

"Yeah I know, it looks horrible right?" Shawn said, noticing how I was paying attention to his wound.

"It'll heal" I smiled as Shawn turned his nose up at how his stomach looked.

"Yeah I know" Shawn sighed.

"Anyway I better go. Is there anything you want me to get you?" I asked as I readjusted the bag strap on my shoulder.

"Can you just grab a smoothie or something?" Shawn requested before I then walked towards him.

"Ofcourse" I smiled before reaching up and giving Shawn a hug.

He warmly embraced me back before the two of us pulled away and gave eachother a smile.

"See you in a bit" Shawn smiled before leaning down and kissing me.

"Oh and brush your teeth while your at it" Shawn joked as he pulled a disgusted face.

"You're so rude" I laughed out in disbelief before lightly hitting Shawn's arm.

"Whatever happened to the nice Shawn who always complimented me and told me how much he loved me?" I teased, raising my eyebrows up at him as I folded my arms across my chest.

I'm not sure that joke was of too much amusement to Shawn considering how he just awkwardly laughed in response.

"Yeah" Shawn slightly nodded before looking away from me.