•Fourty-nine•

Eloise
-x-

8:49am
18th September 2019

It was the morning after and I barely managed to get any sleep last night. All I could think about was my fight with Shawn and how angry he was. He was so hurtful, but I'm not even mad because I know that I've just even worse.

"Morning" Liam yawned as I looked up from my mug of tea to see him walking into the kitchen in a fresh pair of clothes.

"Morning" I mumbled before looking back down as I sat at the kitchen table.

"How'd you sleep?" Liam asked, giving me a sympathetic smile as he began pouring himself a coffee from the dispenser.

"Could have been better" I said softly.

"Have you heard from him?" Liam said, carefully tredding on the topic.

"No" I sighed sadly as I shook my head.

"I thought that he would have atleast called or texted you by now" Liam tutted before joining me and sitting down at the table.

"After all, he did just kick the woman carrying his child out of his house"

"You should have seen him Liam. He was so upset at me. I've never seen him so livid like that before" I explained, tucking my legs onto my chair as I wrapped my arms around my cold body.

"How did he react when you told him the truth about me?" Liam mumbled, the guilt swarming him up.

"He got so mad" I sighed honestly.

"He thinks it's your fault that he can't remember anything"

Liam just shamefully looked down as he rested his head on his hand.

"He told me that the two of us have torn his life apart" I quoted, feeling a lump form in my throat as I thought back to hearing his painful words.

"No, you haven't, I have" Liam painfully admitted, lifting his head up to look at me.

"No, Liam-" I sighed.

"Yes, Eloise. All of this is my fault. If I had just given Shawn the help needed that night then none of this would ever had happened" Liam explained, frustration and guilt pouring out with every word.

"If it weren't for me you would never have had to lie to Shawn about your pregnancy"

"Well there's nothing we can do about it now" I sighed, feeling a few small tears soothe down my cheeks.

"Don't cry Eloise" Liam comforted before getting up and engulfing me in a hug.

"I just feel like I'm gonna lose him" I said, beginning to cry as I held my eyes tightly shut.

"I don't think so Eloise, I just think this is another big bump in the road" Liam tried to reassure but to be honest that probably wasn't the reality of it.

"But what it's not?" I cried as I pulled out of the hug to wipe my tears.

"What if he tells me he never wants to see me again? What if I've ruined my chance of ever getting him to fall inlove with me again?" I worried, fearing the thought of ever having to go a day without Shawn.

"You have a baby together Eloise, he isn't just going to get up and leave you" Liam comforted.

"I know Shawn may be angry right now, but one thing we both know about that guy is that he has a good heart"