•Fourty-five•

Eloise
-x-

9:24am
16th September 2019

It had been nearly a month since Shawn had come home and things were going pretty well. Everything between us was going so smooth and just at a slow steady pace.

I just had just hit my 12 week pregnancy mark and a baby bump was already starting to form. It wasn't by much but it was enough to make everything feel so real.

Holding my hand on my small bump I stood infront of the mirror on my side. I couldn't stop smiling as I stared down at my bump in the mirror.

All I was wearing was bra and underwear with my white robe robe over the top. I had just been stood here for the last 10 minutes taking it all in.

"Hey, Elle!" I heard Shawn call from outside my door, causing me to quickly tie my robe around me.

Walking over to the bathroom door I unlocked it before pulling it open to reveal Shawn stood there holding two mugs.

"I made you a tea, you've been in here for a while" Shawn said as he handed me my mug.

"Thank you, I was just washing my face and that" I smiled before Shawn and I made our way out of the bathroom and into our bedroom.

We had actually been staying the same room for the last month. I mean I did make up a guest room for Shawn just incase but he said he would rather sleep by my side. He said it helped him sleep better.

"So what's the plan for today?" Shawn asked as I sat down on the bed and Shawn on the stool by my dressing table.

"Well I actually need to go shopping to get a few bits for going back to work tomorrow" I sighed, taking a sip of my drink before leaning over and placing it on my bedside draw.

"Do you really have to go back to work? What am I suppose to do with myself while you're gone?" Shawn moaned.

"Well you could start going to the gym again and slowly build up to it, or maybe you can go out with all your friends and get to know people again" I suggested causing Shawn to sigh in response.

"I guess, but I'd much rather do something with you. I mean, we have so much fun together" Shawn replied, making me smile.

"Yeah we do" I laughed causing Shawn to also stiffle a small laugh.

"How about after we go do whatever you need to do we come back here and in the pool?" Shawn suggested.

"Do you reckon your legs are strong enough to swim?" I asked.

"Yeah, I mean if anything the water will probably help them" Shawn replied as I nodded along.

"Well then, it sounds like a plan" I smiled.

-x-

11:12am

Grabbing a couple of boxes of cereal off the shelf I placed them into the trolley before continuing my way up the aisle to find whatever else was on our shopping list.

"How about these?" Shawn said as I looked behind me to see him having stopped pushing the trolley and now looking at a selection of poptarts.