•Eighty-six•

Eloise
-x-

4th July 2020
12:21pm

Buckling up Halsten's dungarees I then picked him up off the changing table before holding him on my hip.

I had just finished getting him ready for the 4th of July party that Kyle and Emily are hosting at their place. Kyle was born in New Jersey and grew up there until he was 13 years old.

Even though Shawn and I are both born and raised in Canada we still love to celebrate Independence Day, especially when it's Kyle throwing the party.

I had dressed Halsten in light denim dungarees with a white and red striped top to go under it.

It was crazy how fast time was going and it was even more crazy how much bigger Halsten had gotten. Halsten looked more and more like Shawn with each day that passed. He was absolutely gorgeous.

"Let's go find daddy" I cooed down at Halsten before kissing his cheek.

As his bewildered blue eyes wondered around my face he let out a quiet gurgle, making me smile.

Walking out of Halsten's room I then went into mine and Shawn's bedroom to see him stood in the mirror buttoning up his white shirt.

Noticing that we had come into the room Shawn turned his head towards us before giving a goofy smile.

"Hal, you look so handsome" Shawn grinned, his voice soft and gentle, as he finished buttoning his shirt up.

"And so does mama" Shawn smirked, his eyes shadowing with a hint of lust.

Lightly laughing I couldn't help but blush. Shawn then walked over to the pair of us before scooping Halsten out of my arms and into his.

"Doesn't mama look gorgeous?" Shawn cooed down at Halsten, lightly shaking his hand as he bounced the two of them up and down.

Halsten just let out high pitched squeals, an adorable smile spread across his small lips.

"Ahhhh I love you so much" Shawn chuckled at Halsten's reaction before pressing a big kiss to his soft cheek.

Smiling helplessly at the two of them I then walked over to the mirror and stood infront of it make sure I looked okay, while Shawn began to buckle Halsten into his booster carrier.

I was wearing a tight fitted red dress. It was long sleeved and went down to just above my knees. I left my hair down and didn't bother doing much to it apart from giving it a brush through.

Catching the shine of my ring in the mirror I then held my hand out before looking down at it. Admiring the ring I then felt Shawn's arm snake around my waist before his hand settled on the top of my stomach.

"You look so stunning" Shawn smiled warmly at me in the mirror as he rested his head on my shoulder.

Smiling back at him in the mirror I then moved my hands so they were on the top of his.

Shawn then began to kiss the crook of my neck, making me softly laugh as I squeezed his hand.

"We should get going" I laughed before moving my head so I could look at him.