•Thirteen•

Fallin' All In You by Shawn Mendes
'I can't see one thing wrong
between the both of us'

9:04am
8th August 2019

As my eyes adjusted to the light I let my sight settle on the man layed before me. Automatically a smile rose onto my lips as I stared at Shawn who was next to me fast asleep.

He had the side of his head buried into the pillow as his face faced me. His lips were parted as faint snores left them, his scruffy hair sprawled put across his forehead.

He had the duvet pulled up to his back, stopping as his arm wrapped over the top of it while his hands hid under his pillow.

Moving closer to him I pulled the duvet even further over the top of us, burying us both in the warmth of eachothers bodies. Reaching my hand up towards his face I gently pushed back his curls before leaning up and placing a soft kiss against his forehead.

Looking down at Shawn's face I watched as a small smile lingered across his lips. I then felt his arm move around me, pulling me against his warm chest as he held me in a comfortbale embrace.

"Happy Birthday" I whispered, moving my face near to Shawn's before placing a small kiss against his lips which he gently puckered his lips into.

"Thankyou my love" Shawn smiled sweetly as he slowly opened his eyes, the greenest of colours radiating in them this morning.

"The big twenty one" I grinned widely  as I settled my head on the pillow, just beside his so could take in every feature of his face.

"I know, you're going out with an old man now" Shawn smirked, his voice husky as his eyes gradually grew untired.

"A hot old man" I laughed.

Shawn softly chuckled before then puckering his lips up for a kiss. Gracefully accepting I lent forward, attaching my lips onto his. Feeling Shawn wrap his arm even more tightly around me he then pulled me so I was laying on the top of his body.

Letting out a small laughed Shawn immediately grinned against my lips before pulling away to look up at my face.

"I love waking up to you on my birthday" Shawn smiled as he reached up and pushed my hair behind my ears.

"But you're still waiting for your presents, eh?" I rose my eyebrows as Shawn then swiftly rolled the two of us over so he was now hovering above me.

Looking up Shawn gave me a hopeful and sweet grin, his nose scrunched up, before he then lent down and quickly pecked my lips.

"I'll take that as a yes" I laughed.

Shawn gave me dorky grin before getting off me and climbing out of bed. Kicking the duvet to the end of the bed I then stood up on top of the mattress.

"What are you doing?" Shawn laughed as he turned around to look at me.

"Well it's your day and I'm going to do everything in my power to make you enjoy every bit of it" I smiled as Shawn again just laughed.

"That doesn't answer my question of why you're standing on our bed?" Shawn rose his eyebrows, folding his arms across his godly chest.

"Because I know how much you love my dancing" I grinned causing Shawn to shake his head in laughter.

"Hit the stereo!" I exclaimed, pointing towards the stereo up on my chester draws.

Following what I said Shawn walked over to the stereo before pressing the on button. After a few seconds my choice of song came on and immediately Shawn let out a loud chuckle, chucking his head back as he turned back round to face me.