•Fourty-six•

Eloise
-x-

3:02pm
17th September 2019

I had just finished a day of working at the nursery. I was beyond exhausted from having to spend the whole day running after all of these young children but it also felt so great to finally do the job I love again. It was probably the most normal day I've had in a while.

Eventually arriving home I parked up infront of the garage before making my way into the house. Once getting in I could hear music coming from somewhere upstairs.

"Shawn?" I called out as I took my shoes off and hung up my jacket on the hanger.

"I'm upstairs!" Shawn shouted back.

I then began making my way up stairs before following the sound of John Major and finding Shawn sat in one of the spare rooms with a whole load of photos spread out infront of him.

"How was work?" He smiled up at me before reaching over to his phone and turning down the music.

"It was good actually, but I'm pretty tired" I laughed before walking further into the room and standing over Shawn to see what he was doing.

"What you doing with all these photos?" I asked as I began rubbing the back of Shawn's neck.

"Well I was just trying to see if I could jog some memories" Shawn replied.

"Any luck?" I said.

"No" Shawn sighed.

"But I did find this ridiculously funny photo of you at, what I assume to be, a Halloween party" Shawn began laughing before holding up a photo for me to look at.

Taking the photo in my hand I looked down to see me in probably my worst ever Halloween outfit. I was actually wearing an olive costume to express my love for the best chickflick ever made 'Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging'.

"You're so annoying" I laughed, rolling my eyes as I chucked the photo back onto the floor.

"You've got three hours to get ready before we leave for our date" Shawn explained as he began clearing up the photos into one pile.

"Are you still not gonna tell me where we're going?" I asked, eager to find out.

"Nope" Shawn teased.

I couldn't help but laugh as I left the room and headed into my bedroom to start getting ready.

After having finished showering I sat at my dressing table and began blow drying my hair before straightening it. Once doing so I applied some light makeup before going over to my wardrobe to decide ehat I wanted to wear.

"Shawn, what kind of date is this so I know what to wear?" I called out, loud enough so Shawn could hear me from downstairs.

"Wear something comfy!" Shawn shouted back after a few seconds.

I pulled my eyebrows together at his strange request for a date before continuing search in my wardrobe. I then reached into my wardrobe and pulled out a pair of ripped skinny blue jeans before then matching them with a cropped grey jumper.

Getting into my outfit I then checked how I looked in the mirror, and thankfully my bump wasn't too noticeable.

I actually find out the gender of my baby in a little less under four weeks. I just couldn't wait to know the gender so I could begin planning everything.