•Thirty-eight•

15:58pm
18th August 2019

"I do remember one thing" I whispered.

"How it felt to kiss you"

As soon as those words rolled off my tongue I looked back up at Elle's eyes to see a glimmer of hope shining through them.

I could tell she didn't what to say so instead I just did whatever felt natural.

Moving my hand along her chin, I cupped her cheek in my large palm. I gently soothed my thumb over the side of her lip, feeling Elle heat up under my touch.

I bought my eyes down to her lips before leaning down and softly attaching my lips onto hers, letting my eyes close as I did.

At first she didn't kiss back but she quickly began to. Holding firmly, but softly, onto her cheek I sunk my lips more forcefully against hers as I craved more of her.

I felt Elle's hand go to my bicep as she held onto me. Untangling my hand from hers I bought it up and held gently onto the back of my neck.

As our lips moved back and fourth I savoured the taste of her sweet lips, deepening the kiss with each few short seconds that passed.

Craving more I pushed my tongue against her lips, trying to gain more access, which she soon accepted.

I felt her other hand go to my chest, her fingers now and again moving up and down.

The feeling of her lips against mine was so indescribable and it was like nothing I've ever had before. It's all I ever needed and all I ever wanted in this moment.

The kiss felt exactly like how it did when I was dreaming about her.

As the heat between us built up more and more I found my hands going to the bottom of my shirt before lifting it over my head. Chucking it somewhere in the room I immediately returned my lips back onto Elle's.

This time my hands went to Elle's legs, pulling her forward so she was closer to me. Neither of us wanting to break the kiss Elle uncrossed her legs before moving onto my lap so she was straddling me.

Elle's hands went to my bare chest as I held firmly onto either side of her thigh.

"Shawn?" Elle breathed out.

"Hmm?" I asked, briefly taking my lips off hers everytime one of us spoke being immediately kissing her again.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Elle said as I began kissing down her neck, moving all her hair to one side.

"Yeah" I mumbled, barely taking my lips off her skin.

"I'm serious Shawn" Elle sighed as she pulled her head back so she could look me straight in the face.

She had now moved her hands onto my shoulders as she stared straight at me.

"I wanna do this Elle" I insisted, my chest heaving up and down.

Elle's blue eyes just looked straight into mine, full of lust and love.

"Only if you want to"

"Not yet Shawn" Elle said quietly, obviously feeling a little guilty for having to stop out heated moment, as she looked down.

"Hey, don't feel bad. It's no rush" I reassured her softly, kissing the top of her head.

"Like you said, it's probably best that we don't anyway"

I hated to admit it but the two of us going further than we just did would be wrong and it wouldn't be fair to her. After all, us two sleeping together would mean a whole different thing to her then it would to me. For her it would be out of love and for me it would be out of pure lust.

Elle nodded before looking down at my chest, still holding her hands against my skin.

"You're a pretty good kisser though, I gotta admit" I teased causing Elle to look up at me laughing, her cheeks blushing a little.

"Not so bad yourself Mendes" She laughed before reaching forward and pressing a soft kiss against my lips.

I tried to resist the urge to smile but failed as she kissed me. This made Elle laugh as she pulled away.

-x-

18:18pm

Elle and I were now sat eating dinner. She had popped out to grab us some pizza from dominoes to save me from having to eat the disgusting hospital food.

We were both sat next to eachother on my bed, our legs dangling off the side. I now had my shirt back on, the two of us both having calmed down after the whole fiasco earlier.

"This is the best dinner I've had all week" I beamed before taking another large bite of my pizza.

"Same, full of grease and salt, what's not to love?" Elle joked, also getting through her pizza like there was no tomorrow.

"You're getting through that pretty quick" I laughed as I looked at Elle's nearly empty pizza box.

"What? I was hungry" Elle also laughed, grabbing a napkin to wipe away the mess from her mouth and hands.

"I'm not judging" I chuckled as I finished my slice of pizza, ofcourse then grabbing another.

"Where do you wanna go for lunch tomorrow?" Elle asked as the two of us stared out of the window, watching  whatever there was that passed.

"I don't mind, what's my favourite restaurant at the moment?" I asked, causing Elle to laugh as she gave me a funny look.

"What? I can't remember my favourite restaurant" I defended, also laughing because of how she reacted.

"Bless you Shawn, seriously wounded aren't you?" Elle teased as she reached up and brushed her hand over the top of my short hair.

"Oh don't do that, I hate the fact that I've got no hair left" I chuckled as I pulled away.

"Your hair will grow back in plenty of time" Elle replied.

"It better, I look like fucking Adam Sandler" I rolled my eyes causing Elle to erupt into the most contagious laughter.

In the midst of her laughter she snorted and immediately that escalated into me laughing.

"What the hell was that?" I gasped, struggling to control my laughter.

"I don't know" Elle said, barely managing to get her words out.

The two of us continued to laugh at our own amusements until we finished the pizza.

++++++
Here's another chapter for you all! Remember I have an Instagram page where I post updates! It's called worstofyouwriting!
Please comment and vote💕💖