•Thirty-six•

Eloise
-x-

16:28pm
17th August 2019

"My face still feels so sore" Liam groaned, rubbing his face with a wet flannel as he plunged back down next to me onto the sofa.

"Oh poor you" I laughed as moved my hand along my now fresh soft face.

Liam rolled his eyes at me before stiffling a short laugh.

"Thankyou for coming over, I really needed a relaxing afternoon after everything" I sighed with a genuine smile.

"Ofcourse, anytime at all. I actually quite enjoyed myself, but just don't tell Heidi otherwise she'll be trying to put a face mask on me every night" Liam grinned before leaning forward and grabbing his phone off the coffee table.

"I should probably get going anyway. I promise I'd take Heidi out for dinner. We haven't really seen eachother much all week" Liam sighed as he checked the time on his phone before standing up.

"Ofcourse, have a great time out" I smiled as I stood up and followed him to the front door.

"Do you want me to drop you off at the hospital on my way home?" Liam offered as he stopped at the front and turned to face me.

"No it's okay, I'm just gonna go tomorrow morning. Shawn seemed abit off with me earlier so it's easier to just give him space" I sighed as Liam slipped his shoes back on.

"Shawn's so bipolar, it's like his mind goes from to the other" Liam rolled his eyes as I just shrugged in response.

Of course I was also tired of Shawn's constant change of affection and feelings but I can't complain nor push him. He's in a hard situation and it's not fair to confuse him even more.

"Anyways, call me if you need anything at all. Whether that's a crazy weird craving at 2am or simply that you need someone to talk to" Liam smiled as he stood up from putting his shoes on.

"Thankyou Liam, it means alot" I nodded.

"Ah give me a hug, I can just see on your face how sad you are" Liam sighed with a sympathetic smile before reaching towards me with his arms wide.

Walking into his arms he wrapped me in a warm hug as I tried to hold back any tears which were threatening to fall.

"You're not on your own in this Eloise, we'll figure it out" Liam comforted as he stroked his hand through my hair.

"Yeah" I whispered as we pulled apart.

Managing to not let myself cry infront of him I gave Liam a tight smile before folding my arms across my chest.

"Do you want to come for dinner with us so you're not on your own?" Liam offered.

"No it's okay, I think I'm gonna have an early night anyway" I replied.

"Okay, well I'll probably see you tomorrow" Liam smiled before opening the front door.

"See you tomorrow" I returned a small smile before closing the door behind him.

-x-

10:48am
18th August 2019

Today I was visiting the hospital with the Heidi and Emily. Liam and Kyle were already there eating breakfast with Shawn.

Once arriving at the hospital the three of us made our way down towards Shawn's room. As we got nearer to Shawn's room we could already hear the laughter coming from inside, instantly bringing a smile to my lips as I listened to Shawn enjoying himself.