•Eighty•

Shawn
-x-

5th April 2020
10:35am

"He loves her"

As soon as Heidi told me I felt an almost burning feeling in the pit of stomach. Clenching my hands tightly onto the steering wheel I felt my jaw lock as my breathing immediately became heavy.

"You're kidding me right?" I asked, briefly looking at Heidi to see a frame of heartbreak in her eyes.

"I wish I was" she sighed, painfully looking away from me.

Looking back onto the road I could feel my heart racing. This was unbelievable. My bestfriend of over ten years was inlove with my girlfriend. It was a betrayal like no other. 

I couldn't even find the words to say anything for the rest of the drive. All I could think about is what the hell I'm going to say and do to Liam when I see him. All I could think about was how I left him alone with Elle so many times.

"I swear to god I am going to fucking kill him" I fumed, somehow safely reaching my house.

Unplugging myself I jumped out the car as Heidi shouted my name.

"Shawn! Calm down, you two can just talk about this!" Heidi pleaded but all I had my sights set on was going in that house and getting Liam away from Elle.

I didn't want him anywhere near her when now I know his thoughts about her were more then just being friends.

Storming to the front door I unlocked it before pushing it open. With heavy steps I marched through the house and straight into the living to see Liam on the floor with Elle, playing with Halsten.

"Hey Shawn" Elle smiled, noticing my appearance.

All I could do was stare at Liam as my chest rose rapidly up and down. My eyes were firing red at him as he watched me in confusion.

"You need to get the fuck out of here right now" I gritted my teeth at Liam as I heard Heidi rush in behind me.

"What?" Liam asked.

"Yeah, what are you talking about Shawn?" Elle said, so much concern in her voice.

"Take Halsten and get upstairs, I need to talk to Liam alone" I said sternly, my blood boiling and my hands shaking.

"Shawn?" Elle had so much worry in her eyes as she turned to me after taking Halsten from Liam.

"Please just go upstairs Elle" I breathed out heavily, trying not to get angry at her.

Eventually listening Elle got up before leaving and going upstairs, taking Heidi with her.

Turning back to face Liam he hesitantly stood up.

"I don't know why you're so angry Shawn but whatever it is we can sort it out" Liam said.

"You're inlove with my girlfriend!" I snapped, so much anger screaming in my voice.

Immediately Liam's face dropped and he couldn't even deny it. It was evident on his face that I was right.

"You know, I always had a fucking suspicion of something when I was in the hospital and would you look at that? I was fucking right!" I hissed sarctasically.

"I didn't want to fall inlove with her Shawn" Liam sighed, obvious guilt on his face but right now I didn't care for any of his excuses.

"But you did didn't you? And you didn't even try to do anything about it" I said, feeling my jaw tighten by the second.

"What did you expect me to do Shawn? You can't just switch of your feelings just like that" Liam insisted, excuse after excuse.

"Well you didn't have to move in with us! You knew what your plan was the minute you got here!" I shouted, stepping further into the room.

"I was never going to tell her Shawn! It's obvious how much she loves you!" Liam began raising his voice.

"You're so fucking messed up, you know that right?" I fumed.

"What?" Liam asked, almost rolling his eyes at me.

"Trying to get in my girlfriend's pants while I was in the hospital. That's when it started right?" I glared, my eyes so wide.

"It wasn't like that Shawn, you're being ridiculous!" Liam groaned, furrowing his eyebrows at me.

"Then what was it like? When did you fucking fall inlove with my girlfriend?" I snapped.

"When you weren't fucking there for her and I was!" Liam shouted back.

As he said that I felt even more anger burst inside of me. He had stepped way over line and right now he meant absolutely nothing to me.

"Get the fuck out my house right now or I swear to god I'll kill you" I hissed, feeling both my hands clench into fists.

"Look I'm sorry, I didn't mean that-" Liam sighed but I just harshly shook my head.

"No, you have no right to say anything to me anymore. All you've done is betray me over and over again. First with my birthday and now with the woman I love" I interrupted.

"I want you out of house now and I never want to see you ever again. And I swear to god if you ever come near Elle or Halsten ever again then I will carry out on my threat"

"Please just let me explain Shawn, I mean I'm your bestfriend" Liam pleaded, so much desperation in his eyes.

"You're nothing to me anymore. I stoped carimg about you when you tried to come inbetween me and my family" I gritted my teeth.

"Now, I'm going to say it nicely one more time, get the fuck out of my house"

Not saying another word Liam eventually gave in and left. Hearing he front door slam behind him I let out a shaky deep breath before unclenching my fists.

Turning around I walked to the end of  the stairs before grabbing onto the banister so tightly as I let my head hang low to the floor.

Letting out a loud scream I then punched the banister in frustration. Ignoring the pain in my hand I looked up the stairs to see Elle stood at the top of them. She had the most worried  innocent face as she watched me with wide eyes.

"I got rid of him, it's fine" I sighed, my voice scratchy as I shamefully looked away from her.

"Are you fine?" She cautiously asked, slowly walking down the stairs.

"I don't know" I shrugged, every word unsteady as I stared down at my sore hand.

Feeling Elle's hand gently hold my chin she then lifted my head up to look at her. Staring into her eyes I could see the sadness and sympathy in them. Not saying another word Elle engulfed me in a hug before softly moving her hand up and down my back.

"I love you, okay?" She whispered as I held onto her so tightly.

"More than anything"

++++++
Here's another chapter for you all! I hope you enjoyed it!

Please let me know what you think!

Comment and vote!💕💖