•Seventy-four•

Eloise
-x-

6th November 2019
9:05pm

"So, Eloise Jackson, will you marry me?"

As those words rolled off Shawn's tongue I felt my eyes well up with even more tears as I held my hand over my mouth in shock.

Staring down at Shawn he had a wide grin plastered across his face as happy tears soothed down his cheeks.

"Oh my god" I gasped, stunned beyond belief at what had just happened.

"Will you?" Shawn smiled.

Reaching my hand down towards his face I held his cheek as I soothed his tears away with my thumb.

"Ofcourse" I beamed, only making Shawn's smile grow even wider then what I thought was already possible.

"Thank god" Shawn laughed before standing up from the floor.

Immediately I wrapped my arms around his neck before pulling him down so my lips could meet his. Kissing his lips so tenderly I felt one of Shawn's hand hold my waist tightly.

Parting from the kiss Shawn gave me a soft smile before stepping back and taking the ring out of the box. Once placing the box back into his pocket Shawn then gently took my left hand in his.

"Here you go, future Mrs Mendes" Shawn smirked, slipping the ring onto my finger.

Staring down at my hand I was in awe. I was smiling from ear to ear as I tried to comprehend what had just happened.

I've finally gotten everything I've ever wanted.

-x-

7th November 2019
8

:43am

Softly brushing my hand up and down the side of Shawn's face I couldn't help but smile to myself as he laid there still fast asleep. His plump lips were parted and his fluffy curls were sprawled across his forehead as he faintly snored.

It still hadn't sunk in that we were engaged. I couldn't believe that Shawn remembered me. It felt like everything had finally fallen into place and I was now filled with this new found feeling of bliss.

As I watched Shawn all I could feel was this sensational feeling of adoration. As if it was possible I think was falling more inlove with him by the second.

Snapping me our of my thoughts dhawn began to grumble, meaning he was slowly waking up.

"Good morning" I smiled warmly, continuing to massage my hand along his skin.

"Good morning" Shawn's husky voice replied, his hand moving to hold my back.

Leaning forward I placed a sweet kiss against Shawn's lips. As Shawn smiled against my lips he deepened the kiss, his hand now moving up my back to hold the back of my neck.

"I've missed you" Shawn hummed as he pulled away from the kiss and opened his eyes.

"We've been together the whole night" I laughed, giving him a questionable look.

"I mean I've missed everything about you. I've missed all those things I never remembered about you" Shawn smiled, his big dimples beaming down at me.

"Oh really? Like what?" I teased, making Shawn muffled a laugh into the pillow.

"Ah there's so many things" Shawn grinned.

"I missed the way you'd dance to me in the mornings"

Immediately my cheeks burned as soft laughter poured from my lips.

"I missed how you'd sometimes come with me to the gym, and each time you would moan relentlessly about how tired you were" Shawn rose his eyebrows, again making me laugh as I held my hand on his bare shoulder.

"Your workouts are way too hard" I moaned, causing Shawn to lowly chuckle.

"They're not that bad" Shawn defended making me roll my eyes.

Catching this Shawn began to playfully poke at my sides, resulting in a squeal leaving my lips as I laughed.

Eventually the two of us calmed down and we were now simply laying in the peace of eachothers company. As I stared at his face I felt myself falling more deeply. I felt myself dreaming of  everything we were going to do together. I was dreaming about what it was going to be like to his wife.

"What are you looking at?" Shawn lightly laughed, moving his face closer to mine as it laid against the pillow.

"I love you" I whispered softly.

Instantly a warm and giddy smile rose onto Shawn's  lips. Returning the smile I closed my eyes before leaning forward and placing a gentle kiss against Shawn's lips.

"Hmm I love you more" Shawn hummed along my lips before firmly holding onto the back of my neck and deepening the kiss.

Hooking my leg over Shawn's hip he then rolled us over so I was straddled along his torso

As Shawn's other hand went to grip my waist I rested both my hands on the top of his chest to steady myself.

"God, I love you so much" Shawn breathed out, his husky voice filling the room as he firmly held me against him.

"So much"

++++++
Sorry this chapter is a bit shorter. The next chapter is going to be a time jump!
Please comment and vote!
💕💖