•Eighty-seven•

Eloise
-x-

23rd April 2021
10:12am

Feeling an arm wrap around my waist I couldn't help but softly laugh as I then felt Shawn's chest up against my back.

"What are you doing?" I grinned, slightly lifting my head up so I could look at him.

"I'm just taking in as much of you as I can before you go away for the weekend" Shawn smiled before pressing his lips to the side of my neck.

"You're going away with the guys too, atleast you won't be on your own" I replied, gently taking my hand up to Shawn's chin and holding it there.

"Yeah but I'd much rather spend this weekend with you" Shawn sighed through his dorky grin as he lifted his face up to look at mine.

"But it wouldn't be a stag or hen do then would it?" I laughed, raising my eyebrows at him.

"Who says we need to have separate parties anyway?" Shawn groaned as I turned around to face him.

"You'll have a great time once you're there" I smiled reassuringly as Shawn took both my hands before guiding me back until he plunged onto the end of our bed.

"I'm more worried about you" Shawn rose his eyebrows at me before pulling me down slightly so I would sit on his lap.

"Why?" I laughed, sitting down on his lap so my legs were hanging down to the side of him.

"I mean you'll be getting none of this the whole weekend" Shawn replied, a cocky smile strung along his lips.

Playfully rolling my eyes I let out a laugh as I hooked my arms around Shawn's neck.

"I think we both know that I'll manage better than you" I teased, making Shawn smirk.

Moving my hand up to the back of his head I then began massaging my fingers through his long curls.

"Just do me one favour while you're away" Shawn smiled as he rested one of his hands on my thigh.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Just promise me that if any guy tries to make a move on you, you'll punch them in the face for me" Shawn smirked making me let out a light laugh.

"Scouts honour" I smiled, making Shawn grin even wider before pressing a sweet and soft kiss to my lips.

-x-

3:23pm

The girls and I had finally arrived at a spa resort in Vancouver. It was the first girls holiday I've had in a long time and to be honest I was looking forward to having the whole weekend to relax and celebrate with the girls I had grown up with.

I was sharing a room with Heidi and Emily, while our other friends from college were paired in other rooms down the hall.

Currently we were all getting ready to head down to the pool to get a bit of relaxation time in before we go out tonight.

Slipping on my white swimsuit in the bathroom I was in the middle of brushing my hair before my phone started ringing. Grabbing it off the side of the bath tub I looked down to see that it was Shawn calling.

Picking it up I immediately smiled as I heard Shawn's precious voice through the phone.

"Hey, I just wanted to call you before I head out. I don't know when I'm gonna get the chance to go on my phone again" Shawn explained as I began sorting my hair out in the mirror.