•Fourty-one•

Eloise
-x-

1:43pm
19th August 2019

We were all now sat enjoying our meals, the previous tension between us all now having disappeared.

"I can see why this is my favourite restaurant" Shawn gushed as I watched him take another large bite of his burger.

"Yeah, we go here all the time" I smiled as I twisted some more pasta from my carbonara onto my fork.

"We'll have to come here again" Shawn smirked causing me to laugh at his smoothness.

"We'll see Mendes" I teased as Shawn also chuckled along.

"So you guys seem pretty good, falling inlove with her yet?" Heidi asked from across Liam, her words actually stinging a little.

"Heidi" Liam warned as he gave her a disapproving look.

"No it's fine" Shawn lightly laughed.

"We're slowly getting there, aren't we Elle?" Shawn sweetly smiled at me as he wiped his hands on his napkin.

I couldn't help but widely smile back at him. It meant so much to hear reassurance from him.

"Yeah, especially after your little thing in the hospital yesterday" Kyle teased immediately making my cheeks burn in embarrassment.

"Oh stop it man, I told you not to repeat that" Shawn laughed before I felt his hand take mine from across the table, I now having too finished my meal.

"What? I didn't know it was a secret" Kyle insisted but I also just laughed.

"It's fine Kyle. It's not like I'm the one who's ever had sex on my teachers desk at college" I teased causing Kyle to immediately widen his eyes.

"You what?" Shawn gasped loudly, laughter pouring continuously from his lips.

"Oh yes, and got caught doing it by that teacher" Liam added, which only amused Shawn even more.

"What is wrong with you Kyle? When did this even happen?" Shawn asked.

"It was a week before graduation with some girl in my class" Kyle said as he sent a glare my way, making me only smirk at his response.

"Jeez Kyle, that's the worst story I've ever heard about you" Emily added as Kyle rolled his eyes.

"Whatever you guys, say what you want" Kyle shrugged, pretending like it didn't bother him.

I just continued to laugh before looking back at Shawn to see him already grinning widely back at me. He was truly breathtaking to look at and all I could think was how did I get so lucky.

-x-

8:16pm
20th August 2019

I hadn't been at the hospital all day as Shawn was taking the time to spend it purely with his parents and sister.

However, I was now on my way over there to spend some one on one time with him where we could just chill and watch movies.

Making my way through the hospital I soon reached Shawn's room and once I got in Shawn was actually stood up wondering around his room.

"What are you doing?" I laughed as Shawn walked over to look in some random cupboards on the wall.

"Oh hi!" Shawn beamed as he turned around to look at me.