•Sixty-eight•

Shawn
-x-

9:48am
19th October 2019

Jumping out of the shower I grabbed my white towl off the rail before wrapping it around the bottom half of my body.

Opening the bathroom door I walked out to see Elle still fast alseep as she layed completely spread out on the bed. Smiling down at her I then walked over to my draws before getting out some boxers, a pair of black jeans and a plain white t.

Dropping my towl from my waist I then slipped into my boxers. Hearing groans and stirring coming from Elle I turned around to see her rolling over so she was now on her back.

"Has the beast awoken?" I joked, smirking from my own amusement, as she layed there with her messy hair covering her face.

She just grumbled in response before weakly pushing her hair out of her face and eventually sitting up.

"Morning" I smiled brightly as she opened her dreamy blue eyes.

"Morning" she mumbled as she held the cover to her chest with one hand, the other going to her hair.

"Are you okay? You look a little pale" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows at her as she lacked her usual bubbly self.

"My back hurts" she sighed as I I left my top and jeans on the side before walking over to the bed and sitting beside her.

"Do you want me to run to the shop and get you something?" I asked softly as I took my hand to the side of her face and pushed her hair behind her shoulders.

"Yeah, please" she mumbled softly.

I gave her a sympathetic smile before leaning forward and pressing a gentle kiss on her lips.

"Let me just quickly change and then I'll go" I replied as I stood up, Elle's eyes traveling up and down my body.

"I'd rather you didn't" Elle's perky side commented making me smirk as I followed her eyes to my chest.

Biting down on my bottom lip I stiffled a short laugh, feeling my whole body turn hot at her blatantly  staring at me.

I then watched as Elle pushed the covers off her body, revealing her naked chest. Swallowing away the dryness in my throat she then knelt up on her knees on the end of her bed.

"My back can wait for a few minutes" she hushed as she reached out for my hands, pulling me forward.

"Oh really?" I smirked, staring helplessly down at her as she had me at her mercy.

"Yes really" she smiled before reaching up and holding the back of my neck.

Pulling me down towards her she attached her lips onto mine, soon luring me into her touch and making me forget what I even needed to go out for.

-x-

11:43am

After a steamy morning I was now at Liam's and as soon as I pulled up to his house the first thing I saw was Liam carrying stacks of cardboard boxes into the garage.

Turning off the engine I jumped out of the car before locking it and making my way towards Liam as he stacked some boxes up.

"Liam!" I called out to grab his attention, causing Liam to turn around.

"Hey man" Liam greeted as grabbed some tape off the floor and began taping up some other boxes which were scattered around.

"What are you doing?" I asked in confusion, earning me a sigh from Liam.