•Sixty-nine•

Shawn
-x-

1:03pm
20th October 2019

Elle and I had just arrived at my mum's house. She had invited us over for lunch and I also needed to repack my stuff so I could take it back to live with Elle again

Getting out of the car we made our way towards the house. Taking Elle's hand in mine I then knocked on the door before waiting for mum to let me in.

"Is your dad gonna be here?" Elle asked, bringing my eyes to look down at her.

"Probably" I rolled my eyes.

"Just be nice, okay? You can't ignore him forever" Elle gave me a small smile as she lifted her bright eyes to me.

"Fine" I sighed.

She gave me a pleased smile before reaching up and pecking a sweet kiss against my lips. Savouring the taste of her I lingered against her lips, kissing her once more before the door opened and interrupted us.

"Are you trying to make me vomit?" I heard Aaliyah joked as I looked away from Elle and at the door to see her standing there.

"Oh shut up" I chuckled, lettimg go of Elle and then playfully wrapping Aaliyah in a headlock.

Walking the two of us into the house I used my hand to mess up Aaliyah's hair as she begged for me to stop.

"Shawn, leave her alone" Elle lightly laughed as she closed the door behind us.

Looking behind me at Elle I gave her a smirk before letting go of Aaliyah. Grabbing ahold of Elle's hand once more I then guided her into the kitchen, following behind Aaliyah.

"Shawn, hunny, I thought I heard you!" Mum beamed as she wiped her hands on her apron before walking round to greet me in a hug, making my hand again fall from Elle.

"Hi mum" I laughed as she squeezed me tightly.

Letting go of me my mum then squealed as she went to hug Elle.

"Oh my god Elle, your bump is getting so big" mum grinned as the two of them separated from the hug.

"I know, you'd think I was having twins" Elle laughed, a big smile on her face as my mum held both of her hands infront of her.

"You look great though, our grandson is going to be a stunner" mum beamed, making me laugh as I stared at Elle's warm smile.

"If he looks anything like his father then he's going to have all the girls after him" Elle grinned, glancing over at me.

Biting down on my bottom lip I tried to stop myself from smiling even bigger then I already was. I'm pretty sure that like I probably looked like a mad man right now.

"You aren't wrong there hun" mum agreed.

Next thing I heard was footsteps echoing down the stairs before coming into the kitchen. Looking pass Elle, as I expected, it was my dad.

"Afternoon Shawn and Elle" dad nodded at the two of us before walking around the counter and going to the sink to wash his hands.

"Hi Manny" Elle politely smiled.

I didn't even wanna reply so instead I just looked away from my dad and folded my arms across my chest.

Catching Elle staring at me in the corner of my eye I looked back at her to see a stern look. She was obviously waiting for me to say hi to my dad.

Rolling my eyes at her I let out a sigh before turning to look at my down as I lent my back against the counter.

"You alright?" I plainly asked, not necessarily interested in the reply.