•Seventy-five•

4 months later...

26th March 2020
10:18am

Everything had been pure bliss the past few months. My relationship with Elle was stronger then it was before the accident. If anything, I'm falling more inlove with her with every day that passes.

As for our baby boy he's late and still hasn't been born. Elle has been really uncomfortable the pass couple days and I can tell that she's finally fed up of being pregnant.

Right now Elle was layed across the sofa watching the tv, trying to pass the time before the baby decides to come.

Holding a mug of tea for Elle I walked into the living room before placing it on the table beside her.

"How you feeling?" I asked, kneeling down beside her.

"I feel horrible, everything aches" she whined, turning to her head to me.

"Is there anything I can do?" I said, gently pushing her hair out of her face.

"Can you go and get me some Doritos?" Elle requested, making me smile.

"Is that seriously what you fancy?" I laughed lightly, softly moving the tips of my fingers up and down the side of her face.

"Yeah" she sighed.

"Then I'll go get them for you" I smiled before leaning down and placing a sweet kiss against her lips.

Standing up I then walked into the hallway and grabbed my coat. Putting it on I then slipped on my shoes before grabbing my phone, wallet and keys from the kitchen.

"I won't be gone long, call me if you need me" I shouted to Elle as I made my way towards the front door.

"Okay, I love you" Elle called back as I opened the door to leave.

"I love you too"

-x-

11:04am

Pulling back up to the house I hoped out of the car before making my way towards the front door. Unlocking it I walked in before shutting the door behind me.

"Elle, I'm home!" I shouted as I walked into the kitchen to put my bag of shopping down on the counter.

Seeing as Elle didn't answer back I furrowed my eyebrows down in confusion before leaving the kitchen and making my way into the living room.

"Elle?" I called again.

Roaming my eyes around the living she wasn't there which only further my concern and confusion. Just as I was about to shout her name again I heard a few groans coming from the bathroom.

"Elle?" I shouted again in worry as I ran upstairs to the bathroom.

As soon as my foot hit the floor of the bathroom I felt water hit my shoes. Immediately looking down there was a pool of water on the floor.

"Oh, shit" I gasped.

Looking back up Elle was sat on the floor of the bathroom, up against the bath. She had an agonising expression across her face as her eyes remained clenched shut and her hand held onto her bump.

"Are you okay?" I panicked, rushing to the side of her as I held onto the back of her head and her arm.

"I think I'm having contractions" Elle barely got out before grabbing ahold of my hand and squeezing it so tightly that it felt like my bones were going to break.