•Ten•

Summer on You by PRETTYMUCH
'I love it when you play with my hair.
You know it feels so nice'

9:26am
7th August 2019

Taking the blender off the stand I then poured out the mixture of berries into a travel cup.

Once doing so I clipped the lid over the cup before brining it up to my lips and taking a generous sip to cure my thirst.

"I've got to head off to work for the morning, wanna grab lunch once I've finished?" Shawn asked as I felt his presence enter the kitchen.

"Sure, I'll meet you there as I've got to run a few errands before hand" I smiled as I turned around to look at him.

"Do those errands include picking up my birthday present?" Shawn smirked as he rose his eyebrows up at me.

"Maybe" I teased before placing my drink on the side and walking over to where Shawn was stood.

"What did you get me?" Shawn grinned as he immediately pulled me forward by wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I said maybe, I didn't say yes" I laughed causing Shawn to grin even wider, a playful look crossing his eyes.

"Is that so?" Shawn chuckled as I placed my hands on his tight gym shirt.

"Yep" I smirked as I began softly brushing my fingers over his defined abs, ever so slightly pressing my nails into his chest.

I felt him shiver a little under my touch, the heat radiating off his body, causing me to smirk smugly up at him.

"You know, now that the kids are gone and you've still got like thirty minutes until you need to be at work" I began, a playful look pulling at my lips as a smirk rose onto Shawn's.

"We have a little time" I finished as Shawn's eyes loomed with lust.

I could feel the immediate rise of his body temperature as I ran my hands further down his chest and along his torso before stopping at the belt of his shorts.

"Really?" Shawn breathed out, obviously trying to hide the affect I was having on him.

His eyes were full of lust as his lips agaped slightly, the movement of his chest increasing with every breath.

Slipping my hand into his shorts I watched as his eyes widened a little, his body jolting at my sudden choice of action.

Smirking I then lent up before placing a kiss on Shawn's plump lips. Feeling him try to kiss back I immediately pulled away causing his face to fall into confusion.

"No, not really" I smirked as I pulled my hand out of his shorts.

His eyes rolled back as he let out an aggravated groan, taking his hands off my waist before storming into the hallway.

"You can't do that, you know?" Shawn sighed as I followed him into the hallway, where he was putting on his trainers.

"What? It's funny to see you all worked up" I laughed as I lent against the wall with my arms folded.

"It's not funny when I have no control over how my body reacts" Shawn rose his eyebrows in annoyance before dramatically gesturing down to his shorts.

Immediately I let out another laugh as I realised that I had an even greater affect on him then I thought, having done something so little for him to get turned on.

"It's not funny Elle, I've got to go to work" Shawn rolled his eyes as he hooked his gym bag over his shoulder.

"You'll calm down by then" I smirked as he just stood glaring at me.