Chapter 81

Rey sat on her bed. She looks at her baby next to her sleeping.

"Your dad is in the hospital, I'm going to see him okay I need to see him," Rey said.

She got up and grab a suitcase. She grabs clothing and shoes and puts them in her suitcase. She grabs her moms will. She grabs her baby and put him in his crib and beings him to Obi-Wan. She writes a note and leaves it on the table.

She kisses her baby and says goodbye before running out of the room. She gets dress and leaves.

She gets in the car and turns on the car." Where do you think you're going".

Rey turns and sees Poe there." How did you get in" Rey asked " I picked the lock anyway you can't do this on your own so I'm coming as well" Poe said?

"Thanks," Rey said. Rey starts to drive and made it to the law office." What are we doing here" Poe asked.

"Maz Kanta," Rey said. She gets out of the car and walks to the door. It was open surprisingly. She goes and asks for Maz.

They brought her to Maz room and Maz was sleeping.

"Ms. Kanta," the women said. She wakes up." Hello oh yes I take it from here" Maz said.

Rey walks in and sits down and looks at Maz." You were my mother lawyer" Rey said.

"Name" Maz asked." Anna Kenobi" Rey said.

"Anna, wait you are Anna's daughter," Maz said.

"Yes," Rey said." Your names Rey my goodness you have grown" Maz said." You know me" Rey asked." Yes yes, you're so beautiful now what do you need" Maz asked.

"Thanks um I found this it a letter from my mother written years ago it's said I get her will," Rey said." It does and here my signature to prove it" Maz said.

Rey looks at the paper." I give you the check, but tell me how you been" Maz asked.

"I had a child and the father is in the hospital so I'm on my way to see him, he in Alderaan, " Rey said.

"Rollercoaster," Maz said. Rey nodes. Maz writes the check and hands it to Rey. "Here you could deposit here do you have bags it lot of money child," Maz said.

"I'm sure it, not a lot," Rey said. Rey looks at the paper " holy cow that a lot".

"3 million you didn't think your mom was a housewife did you," Maz asked." Well um yes, what did she do" Rey asked.

"She was an architecture," Maz said. Rey nodes and smiles." I'm going to go now I have to see Kylo" Rey said.

Rey gets up and walks away but before gives a smile to Maz and waves. Maz smiles back and goes back to sleep.

Rey walks to the car and finds Poe sleeping. Rey smiles and puts the check in the folder and drives to the airport.

***

"Poe lets go are flight leaves in ten minutes," Rey said. They run to the door and make it.

Rey sat in her seat waiting for them to take off. "Oh God why am I so nerves," Rey said. She closes her eyes and lets sleep take her away.