Chapter 38

Rey looked at Finn and Rose. Rose being carried by Finn over his shoulders.

"Want to do that" Poe asked. Rey looked at him." I will rather be in the water" Rey said.

Poe went under the water and put Rey over his shoulder. "Oh my God don't make me fall ahh Poe" Rey said in excitement.

Rose tried to push Rey and they both tried to push each other off. Poe and Finn tripped on a rock in the water and made the girls fall.

Rey and Rose swim up and hit the boys. As Finn, Poe, and Rose fought Reh swim to the surface and walked to her towel to get dry.

As she wrapped the towel around her she saw Kylo walking up to her. She looked up at him.

"What," Rey asked.

"We were supposed to spend the trip together Rey and now we can't," Kylo said.

"I know after what happened why would i even have to spend a day with you," Rey said.

"At least be friends," Kylo asked. Rey shocked her head. "No". She turns her head to look at him " I'm sorry, but no".

He grabs her hand and kisses it twice. Rey sat there like a statue not knowing what do, just let him kiss her hand.

Kylo got up and walked away. Rey tried not to give herself in due to the fact he had no shirt on.

She looked away from his direction and decide to head back to the hotel. She did swim so they're no way the counselors is stopping her.

After taking a shower she got a text from Rose and she grabbed her bag. Rey opens the door and saw Finn open the door.

Poe had a bag with junk food so did Finn and Rey. Poe was at the end of the hall and Rey was at her room and Finn at his door.

"Now aaaaaaaaaahhhh" they ran to Finn room and closed the door.

All of them eating the candy and chips and the cakes and drinking the sodas.

"So good," Rey said. They were watching Maze Runner: The Death Cure and Rey was crying after Teresa dies.

"Why she was so smart and pretty and she was only trying to save her friends and she died, and she and Thomas were perfect for each other"  Rey cried.

"We have a fangirl," Rose said.

"You ship them how about Newtmas I mean Newt and Thomas were also great and be perfect for together if they were gay," Finn said.

Rose looked at Finn "fanboy alert". "How about you," Finn asked.

"Thomesa, Thomas and Teresa are great," Rose said. "Frenda, Frypan, and Brenda great" Poe said.

Rey smiled and looked at the time. "Guys the party starts in ten minutes we have to go get dress".

Rey got the dress to a black long sleeve shirt and a white skirt. She walked to the party and everyone was dancing and having fun.

She walked to Poe and sat next to him." Okay so I'm bored and Finn is with Rose dancing what do we do" Rey asked.

"Dance," Poe said. Rey got up and Poe walked her to the others.

He spins her and grabs both hands before she falls. Rey smiles." That was fast".

Kylo shook his head and tried to look away. Rose looked at him.

"Hey, you know what would make Kylo crazy jealous much more than he already is," Rose said.

Rey turns around." Rose what do you have in mind" Rey asked.

"Well i have something huge in mind,"  Rose said.

"What is it," Poe asked." If you and Rey kiss" Rose said.

Rey starts to laugh like crazy till she realizes Rose wasn't playing around.

"You're serious," Rey said. Rose nods and she pushes them to a corner. "Rose i don't want to do this" Rey said.

"Rey this is what he deserves you know it," Rose said. She walked towards Finn and watch the scene.

"Why am I going to do this" Rey said." You are going to do it" Poe asked." I guess I am" Rey said.

She turns to Kylo eating with Teddy. Kylo right in front of Rey.

"Kiss me," Rey said. Poe looks at her. She nodes and he leans in and kisses her.

Teddy turns his head and gasp. Kylo turns his head and was shocked. He looks away and tries not to cry.

Rey pulled away and Poe let her go. She turns her head towards Kylo and he was starring at his hands.

Rey looks back at Poe and she walks away. She walks along the water and sits down crying. Was that what it got to.
Her jealousy and madness change her to do something that not her.

"Mom I wish you were here," Rey said. She looks up at the stars and gets lost in the beautiful light.