Chapter 44

Kylo started to undress himself and slowly walked to the shower. He walked in the shower and Rey turns around and saw him.

He looks at her eyes. She started to cry and went to his arms. He wrapped his arms around her and stroke her hair with his hands as the water hit their bodies.

Rey forehead was in his chest crying." It's okay Rey its okay" he said. She looks up at him.

"Just hold me, please," Rey said. Kylo nodes and hugs Rey.

After a while, they were out of the shower and Kylo was helping Rey with her wound on her upper cheek.

"Does it burn?" he asked. "No, it fine" Rey said. Kylo finishes healing her wound and put down the cotton.

Rey looks down and walks to the window." It so pretty I never thought the sky was so beautiful" Rey said.

Kylo stands up and walks to her. He looks down at her from behind and pulls her hair back gently and kissed her neck. Rey moans and moved her head back.

"No no, I can't," Rey said. She turns to look at him. "Rey, nothing happened with me and Emma there nothing to be mad about," Kylo said.

"I know and I'm not I'm just not sure if i could trust you," Rey said.

"I do anything for you to trust me again Rey, I love you Rey," Kylo said.

Rey looks up to his eyes. She sees the love and guilt in his eyes. She could never lie to him.

"I love you too Ben," she said. He smiled when he heard Ben. She smiles. "We didn't have that much time Rey until I leave I want to spend it with you," Kylo said.

"Me too," Rey said. "Kiss me," Kylo said. Rey kissed him and wrapped her arms around him. Kylo put his arms under the sweatshirt Rey borrow and pulled it over her head.

Rey pulled Kylo shirt off moved her hands through his muscular arms. He kissed down her neck. Her eyes were closed and soft moans escaped her lips.  As Kylo kissed her jawline his hand went down and squeeze her breast.

Rey pulled his hair as he started to kiss both of her breasts gently. Kylo sucks them, even if there were small he didn't care Rey didn't need any breast to love her, he just loves her because she was kind and would never betray anyone she cares about. Both of them already pulled down their pants and underwear and were under the cover.

Kylo gently kissed Rey in her lips. He pulled away and looked down at Rey " I'm not going to do it if you don't want to" Kylo said.

"Do it, Ben, do it I don't mind" Rey said. "You're sure, I mean I want this but i don't want to hurt you," Kylo said.

She looks at his cock. "Its fine do it". Kylo kissed Rey one more time before placing himself. "Okay, I'm going in," Kylo said. Rey looks at him and he enters making Rey gasps and pulls the sheet.

Kylo kisses Rey and goes in and out of Rey slowly. She wraps her leg around him Kylo was able to push more inside of her. "It hurts," Rey said.

"I will pull out," Kylo said." No, don't" Rey said. He started to pump a little faster. It was their first time and he wanted to remember it. He wants it to be special for Rey.

After a while, Rey head was on Kylo chest both of them covered in the cover. Just Rey creamy legs expose. They heard a knock on the door it was Han.

"Son are you in there," Han said.

Rey looks at the door but Kylo covers her mouth. "Yeah I'm here I'm trying to sleep, I'm really tired," Kylo said.

"Okay rest then," Han said. He left and Kylo pulled his hand Rey mouth.

He goes on his side to look down at her. He strokes his hand through her hair. She smiles as she looked to his eyes. They both kiss and pull away.

"You're so beautiful," he said. "Even if I have cuts and bruise," Rey said.

"They are just cuts and bruise, I don't look at them I look at your eyes," Kylo said.

Both kiss again before falling asleep.