Chaptet 22

Rey was being helped by Kylo going around the school.

"Thanks, Ben you know I could carry my bag by myself you don't have to do that," she said.

"Anything for you Rey you know that," he said.

Rey smiled. They enter their classroom and put their things down. Kylo had something for Rey.

"Okay I have something for you so you have to close your eyes," Kylo said.

Rey smiled and closed her eyes. Kylo made sure Rey wasn't pecking so he waved his hand in front of her. "Okay," he went behind her.

He pulls out the necklace and put it on Rey. Rey opens her eyes and looked at the necklace.

"What is this for," Rey said. Kylo kisses her and Rey kisses him back." It's a promise necklace I have it as a keychain you have it as a necklace" he said.

"A promise for what," she asked." To promise that we will be together until death pulls us apart to love each when we are not together, that we be together always in our hearts" he said.

"Ben that sounds like an engagement" Rey said.

"It is an engagement of promise," Kylo said. Rey smiled "I promise then," she said.

"Good," he said. Rey pulled him to a kiss and he kissed her back. Rey smiled and pulled away.

The class started and they all sat in their sits. Rey sat next to Kylo." Rey welcome back, I hope you are okay" their teacher said.

Rey smiled she looked away and turn to see Emma upset. Rey looked away and put her head on Kylo shoulder.

Rey was with her crunches walking down a hall when someone came out of now where and push Rey. She falls on the ground.

Emma comes out of the corner and starts to laugh. Kylo sees her and runs to her to pick her up.

"You're okay," he asked. Rey node. He helps her up and grabbed her crutches to walk.

They walked to a classroom and sat down." Ben, I'm fine okay so you don't have to check my leg every once in a while" Rey said.

"Yes I do, I have to make sure you are alright," Kylo said. Rey smiled and lean in to kiss him. He smiled and got up.

He grabbed her and spin her around. His arms under her knees and arms behind her back. He spins her like she was weightless.

He put her down and kissed her." I love you Rey" he said.

Rey nods and kisses him.