Chapter 92

Rey was lying on her bed in her apartment on Coruscant. She was crying that her father was gone.

Rey was cuddled with her blanket around her and sob on the blanket. Kylo walked into the room and his shadow showed on the bed sheets because of the light behind him.

Kylo shut the door. He walked to Rey and lay next to her. He wraps his arms around her and kisses her cheek.

"It's okay, I'm here for you Rey," Kylo said. Rey smiles and turns to face Kylo. She wraps her arms around him and puts her head near his chest.

"I know, I know, Ben" Rey said. Kylo kisses her forehead and closed his eyes. Edvantauly they both fall asleep.

Rose was packing her things from her room. She was going to move away with Finn to Alderaan. She also going to college there so, either way, she still had to move.

As she grabs her things to leave the room she saw her sister Paige. Rose looks at her." Here it's all my allowance money since I save there four thousand dollars" She said.

Rose smiles and looks at the packet. "But this is your money," Rose said.

"Now it's your go and be with Finn," Paige said. Rose smiles and her sister. Rose pulled away and walked away. She went downstairs and saw her parents standing there.

"Sweetie, don't go please, he not right for you," her mom said.

Rose rolled her eyes." No, I love Finn and he loves me, that's what matters, we love each other".

"But you are running our family tree, you don't want that," her mom said.

"Mom, stop I want to be with Finn, and I will have to go anyway I got into college, " Rose said.

"Change schools," They said. Rose shook her head." Bye, mom and dad, I love you guys but my heart is feeling me be with Finn" Rose said.

She walked out of the house and Finn was waiting there for her. Rose smiles and walked to him. They both embraced and got in the car after putting a Rose bag in the trunk.

"Ready Rose" Finn asked." Yes let's go" Rose said. They both kiss before they left the house.

********

Rey slowly opens her eyes. She felt strong arms around her and looks up to see Kylo sleeping. Rey smiles and kisses him.

Kylo opens his eyes sits up to look down at Rey." How long have I been sleeping" Rey asked?

"All night," Kylo asked. Rey looks at him surprised." I thought we just took a nap" Rey said.

"No no eight hours of sleep," Kylo said. Rey laughs and kisses him. She sits up and leaves the room to find her son. Se opens her grandfather's door and walks in not waking him up. She grabs Ben and walks him out of the room.

"Hi baby hi," she said. She kisses her son's checks. Baby Ben opens his eyes slowly to look at his mother. 

Kylo looks at them then walks toward them. "I wish we could be like this forever," Kylo said. Rey smiles "year me too".

He leans towards Rey and kisses her. Rey smiles and sits down on the couch.

Kylo just wants to ask her to marry him already. He has the ring already, why not ask her there. But he just wants it to be romantic.

He will just have to wait.