Chapter 40

Emma walked to Kylo in the classroom." We need to talk" Emma said.

Kylo ignores her." Kylo please it important" Emma said.

Kylo kept on reading." You don't think it weird that we don't remember anything that happened when we had sex" Emma said.

"We were drunk," Kylo said. Emma nodes." I know but we don't remember how everything went" Emma said.

"What are you saying," Kylo said.  "I don't think we had sex," Emma said. He looks at her. Kylo than starts to think. He looks at her.

"Teddy we need to check your surveillance cameras," Kylo said. Teddy looks at Kylo and Emma as they stood in front of his home door. He looks at them as strangers who knocking on people door for no reason.

After a while, they both explain to Teddy." Okay explain everything again but in English " Teddy said.

"We don't think we had sex but we are not sure so we need to know if you had surveillance cameras in the guest room," Kylo said.

"Why would we have surveillance cameras in the guest room," Teddy said skeptically.

"You have surveillance cameras in the guest room don't you," Emma said.

"We do," Teddy said. He walked them to the camera room and he tried to look for the night. Kylo looked at Emma.

"Why are you doing this Emma" Kylo asked.

"When i went to go take the pregnancy test in the hospital I found I couldn't have children of my own, I got punish," Emma said.

Teddy looked through the dates. Kylo looked away from Emma feeling terribly sorry.

"Found it," Teddy said. Emma pushes Teddy out of the sit and sat down playing the video.

"Okay let's skip through it till we get to are scene" Kylo said. Emma nodes and skips the video.

She looks at the screen watching them both. Kylo heart starts to pump faster and faster.

He was hoping nothing happened. Emma hoping too after what she did to him and Rey her punishment was that she could never have kids.

After a while, Teddy turns off the screen and looked at Emma and Kylo. Both speechless. Kylo breathing out he starts to speak.

"While nothing happened," Kylo said. Emma nodes and looks at him.

They both smile " NOTHING HAPPENED". They both start to jump on the couch.

"Wait, Kylo how are you going to clear things to Rey," Emma said.

"I don't know but at least we know nothing happened," Kylo said. Emma nodes.