Chapter 88

Rey looks at Kylo as she walks to him.

She sat down next to him and look at the TV." It's a nice movie right" Kylo asked.

Rey nodes." Yeah, who known Ralph would make this huge virus" Rey said." Well, it is called Ralph Recks The Internet" Kylo said.

Rey nodes and started playing with her fingers. Kylo looks at Rey and out his arm around her. Rey looks at him and then lays her head on his shoulder. Kylo Kisses her forehead and hugs her.

Rey hugged him back. "Please don't go Rey stay here with me," Kylo said. Rey opens her eyes and pulls away.

"Ben my grandfather there, Rose, Finn, Poe, and Emma are there, my dads there, my whole life was in Coruscant" Rey said.

"Than move in with me, I let your grandfather move in with us and the other".... " and the other what forces them to move here when they have family in Coruscant" Rey reply.

"Well when you put it like that it's sound like I'm a terrible person," Kylo said. Rey frowns and puts an eyebrow up.

"Yeah, I hear it," Kylo said. Rey looks down at her hand." Rey what's going on, I mean you, you are trying to ignore your feelings for me" Kylo said.

Rey looks at him." No no, I'm not" Rey said. Kylo shakes his head." Yes you are Rey you're trying to ignore it" Kylo said.

"No, I am not Ben please just believe me," Rey said." How could I believe you when I know it's not true" Kylo said.

"Fine Ben Solo I love you that what you wanted to hear" Rey shouted. "I know you do and I love you too" Kylo shouted.

"Okay then now I telling you the truth," Rey said. Rey looks at Kylo smiling. "What what Ben why are you laughing," Rey said.

"I was waiting to hear those three words and eight letters for a long time," Kylo said. Rey grabs his face with her hands and gets closer to him.

"I love you," Rey said. Kylo smiles and Rey laughs a little before they both being to lean in. They both kissed. Their lips moving in sync. Kylo grabs Rey thigh and he leans her down.

They pull away. Kylo grabs Rey and she jumps on him wrapping her legs around his waist and kiss him again. He starts to head for the stairs and go up to his room.

He opens the door of the room and closes it as he slams Rey on the door. He kisses down her neck and sucks on it leaving little purple spots. Rey moans and moves her head back. Her move was open and enjoy every single thing he did.

Kylo carries Rey to his and throws her on it. Rey sits up and looks at him as he took off his shirt. How much Rey missed the site of his abs. He leans down and kisses Rey lips as he goes on top of her knees.

He pulls her shirt over her head revealing her exposed chest. He lays her down on the bed. He kisses down her neck to her chest and kisses both breast. He starts to suck on them and Rey smiles cause she knows he sucking her milk.

Rey feels him bite her breast making her jump a little. Kylo lips travel down her stomach to her pants and start to unzip her pulling it down with her underwear. Kylo pulls her shoes off and socks with her pants leaving the girl completely naked. Kylo pulled his pants enjoying the view of Rey for a few seconds before claiming her lips again.

Rey hands went through his back and chest and arms. Kylo went down and started to tease Rey as he slowly begins to kiss her womanhood. Rey grabs his arm and moans louder. He starts to suck her clit and put his tongue in.

Rey couldn't help but cry out. She was already felt weak and goosebumps all I over her body.  Kylo pulled away and want on Rey kissing her lips once again before placing himself.

He slowly pushes himself in the girl making her jump. Rey wraps her legs around him. He pumps into her slow at first but then he started to pump in her faster. Rey moved her head back and enjoyed the moment.

Kylo eyes rolled back. Sweat went down his face and back from the pressure and pace, he put in pumping into her. Rey leans up so he could put himself in more. He kisses her neck and breast anywhere.

"Harder, harder" Rey whispered. He listens to her and uses all the force he had and pushes in her to make her cum. Rey breast both jumped up as he pushing in her.

He stops pumping in her and just stays inside of her to have a moment to kiss her lips before her wall start to close. It made him rest for a wall before he starts to pump in her once again. After a few more minutes they both laid on the bed with the covers on them.

They both stare at each other eyes. Kylo hand went down Rey arm. She smiled and touched his cheek.

"I love you," Kylo said." I love you too" Rey said.

"So what are we going to do" Kylo asked." I move but I still want my career and you have to worry about your" Rey said.

"I know don't worry about I talk to Snoke, Rey we didn't use protection this time do you think we made another baby," Kylo asked.

"No, it takes two to three days to make one, we have enough time to get the day after pill" Rey said.

Rey moved to Kylo and laid her head on his chest. "It's 11:03 I have to feed Ben," Rey said.

"I bring him, stay there," Kylo said. Rey nodes and Kylo leans down to kiss her. Kulo got up and put on some pants before leaving. Rey grabbed her shirt and put it on.

Kylo walked in the room with his son and went on the bed. Rey grabbed him and she started to feed him.

Kylo hugs them and watches his son.