Chapter 69

"AAAAAAHHHHH". Rey was breathing heavily as another contraction hit her.

The birth was terrible, the pain was worse than she can imagine. Rey never cried from pain like this before. She looks at Luke as he tried to calm her down.

"Breath Rey Breath," Luke said. Rey was trying to breathe. All she feels is the sweat going down her face and legs and arms and everywhere.

"Push," Mia said. Rey starts to push and scream. Her eyes shut tight and face all red she pushes and pushes.

"This hurt" Rey cried." Keep pushing" Luke said. Rey screams as she pushes and all the other could hear are the horrifying noise pain.

"Oh God that seems like it hurts," Poe said to Emma." AHHHH". They both look at the door.

"Yeah, it totally hurts, " Emma said. "So after we meet the baby do you won't have lunch or something," Poe said.

"Are you asking me on a date?" Emma said. "Maybe what do you think," Poe asked.

"The guy who said I'm a slut and a dick digger asking me on a date," Emma said. "Well if you want," Poe said. Poe looks at Emma and nodes." Fine why not".

They both smile and wait.

"Ahhhhhhhh" Rey yelled. "Come on push Rey I see the head push'" Luke said.

"No no I can't it hurts too much," Rey said. Rey felt defeated, she couldn't even give birth to her child. But then she remembers Ben, he said to never give up even if it too much pain to handle.

"Rey I see the head you need to lush or the baby will stop breathing," Luke said. Rey nodes. She sits up on the bed and leans in and starts to push.

"Aaaaaaaaaahhhh". "Come on he almost here" Lyke yelled.

Rey squeezed her eyes shut as she pushes her baby to the world. She screams and leans forward and push one last time. Feeling the pain go away and lays back down and breaths.

Then she hears the most beautiful sound she ever heard. She opens her eyes and looks at her son who was being carried by Luke. She smiles.

Luke wraps the baby up and hands him to Rey. Rey extended her arms and hold the baby. She cries at the beautiful sight and looks at his little eyes staring at her.

"Hey baby," she said. She looks at him closely." Just like your dad" Rey said. Rey looks up and sees Poe standing by the door. He grabs his phone and walks away. Rey looks back at her baby "your father is going to know too".