Chapter 14

Rey sat in the lunchroom and looked down at her food when Rose came.

"Is everything okay with you and Kylo?" she asked.

"Yes, it okay," Rey said. She smiled and Rose looked at her." Are you guys dating" she asked.

Rey shook her head." I don't know but he promises he keep the secret".

Rey drinks her orange juice and Kylo sat down next to Rey. She looks at him and smiles. "Mind if I sit with you," he asked.

"You already sitting," she said. Poe and Finn joined. "So this is our little group," Poe said.

He smiled and looked at Rey. She was smiling till Emma came into the cafeteria. Rey looked down and Kylo looked up and realized that Emma was there and she walked to them.

"Kylo Finn Poe I can't believe that you are friends with her she a loser Rose seriously you are hot and your friends with this you can join us so much better than her," Emma said.

"I can be friends with who I want and if I want to be friends with Rey then I can but I know one thing I'd never want to be your friend," Rose said.

"Emma get the fuck out of here you always want the attention always want everyone to side with you, but they're going to be people who are going to fucking hate you," Poe said.

"Everyone wants a friend like me," she said.

"Not everyone," Finn said. Emma looked at Finn than at Kylo who was looking at Rey.

"How about you Kylo are you going to say something," she said.

Kylo looked up and looked at Rey. "Yeah" he got up and grabbed Rey hand and she got up.

"What are you doing" she whispered. "Oh just telling Emma that Rey my girlfriend," he said. Everyone in the cafeteria looked at them.

"Yeah EVERYONE REY MY GIRLFRIEND AND I'M DONE WITH EMMA SHE IS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE I EVER HAD IN MY LIFE" Kylo yelled.

Emma looked around as people started to agree. "A big ass hole," Rose said." A liar" Finn said." I dick digger" Poe said. She looks at the little group and walked away.

Rey looked at Kylo." Why you do that" she asked." Someone had to put her in her place and I think we all did" Kylo said.

"But why me your girlfriend," she said. "Like I said before I'm falling in love with you," Kylo said.

Kylo sat down and Rey sat down next to him.