Chapter 60

Finn climbs up a tree to Rose room. He sees the three girls watching Annable.

He slowly opens the window and steps on the floor but his foot got stuck and he falls on the ground making the three girls jump and grab something to attack him. Not a good to sneak in when watching a movie like that he thought.

"She here she here," Emma said.

"She not here its just Finn" Rose said. He gets up." I'm suing the tree" Finn said.

Rey and Emma sit on the bed to watch the couple.

"What are you doing here," Rose asked.

"To give you this," he said handing her the pregnancy test. "Where did you get this" Rose asked taking it.

"From the pharmacy, I would've given it to you sooner but I fainted," Finn said." You fainted" Rose asked.

"Rose look no matter what the results are I'm going to be there for you," he said." Oh, baby but.." Fine stop her again.

"No, listen I know we are young and that our parents didn't approve of us but we are still together and no matter if the test is positive I am with you," Finn said.

Rose was about to speak but he spoke again." Rose, I will be there hundred percent and I don't care if my parents or your parents try to pull us apart I won't let that happen I promise, Rose I loved you the moment I first lay eyes on you in school" Finn said.

"Awwwwww," Rey and Emma said. Finn and Rose turn to look at them." Sorry" They both said.

"Rose i just wanted you to know," Finn said." That was sweet but the test isn't for me it's for Rey" Rose said.

"Wait, hold up, you're saying that I just expose my feeling for you for no reason," Finn said.

"Yeah and I'm glad you did cause I feel the same way," Rose said. "I love you," Finn said kissing Rose.

"Awwwwww," The two girls said on the back the couple pulled away from each other to look at the girls." Sorry, your moment" they said.

"Wait, Rey, you're pregnant," Finn asked.

"I don't know yet and you can't tell Ben," Rey said.

"Oh he did you," Finn said. Rose punched him in his shoulder. "Finn, please okay," Rey said.

"Okay, why not," Finn said." Before he left we promise that we will start the next chapter of our lives so we said we should meet new people" Rey said.

"Wow but he the father he has the right to know," Finn said.

"He will not know I'm going to wait and i don't even know if I'm pregnant," Rey said.

She grabs the test and walks in the bathroom. And opens the box and did her thing. After she done she looked at herself in the mirror.

She started to think what would happen if she pregnant. Some reason in some way she felt like she felt like she loved the baby not even knowing if she was pregnant.

She started to wonder what would life be like if she had a baby. She had Ben baby. Not even sure if it was the first time they had sex that they made the baby or all the other times. They had sex four times and he went in her three times when they didn't fully get undress.

She couldn't even imagine what would her father think. She would just be afraid that her father would tell her to do an abortion. She touches her stomach not even caring if she was or wasn't pregnant.

The test started to beep. She grabs it and walked out. "Rose could you," she asked.

Rose took the test from her and looked at it. Rey looks at her waiting.