Chapter 49

Rey lay next to Kylo ready to go to sleep but he stood awake. Rey looked up.

"You're not going to sleep" Rey asked. He looked down at her.

"I have to tell you something," Kylo said. Rey looks at him. She put her elbow on the covers to look up at Kylo.

"My dad said that we are going to move to Alderaan at the end of this month," Kylo said.

Rey looks away and sits up. Kylo sits up too." Why everything always pulling as apart its like we both have one side we are forced to stay" Rey said.

"Rey I know and all I want is to be with you," Kylo said. She looks at him." Me too" she said. Both kiss and pull away.

"Can you touch me again Ben" Rey asked.

He lays her down and starts to unbutton her flannel. He kisses her jawline and his hand's snakes down her waist to unbutton her pants.  Kylo went on his knees to take off his shirt and Rey helped him. He lays her back down and pulled her pants down. He pulled his pants down and kissed Rey lips. His hands went behind her back and unclip her bra. He moves her hand down her should pulling the bra straps down.

He pulled away from her to pull down her underwear, pulling his as well. He leans back down to kiss her again. He starts to kisses her breast and sucks on them. Rey pulls on his hair and he places himself in between her legs. His hands travel down her waist to her womanhood and started to enter his fingers in her.

Rey pulls his hair harder and looks down at him. She places her hand on his cock and he sucks her breast harder. He pulls his fingers away from her women hood and licks his fingers. He looks at Rey and kisses her telling Rey to get ready.

He pushes himself into Rey and she gasps. She made a face of pain and Kylo afraid that he hurt her he pulled away. "No don't," Rey said. He kisses her again before going in her again. She wraps her arms around Kylo and wraps her legs around his waist. He kisses her neck and pumps in and out of her. Rey head on his shoulders. He pumps in and out of her even faster.

Rey boobs bounce up and down. "Damn faster, faster Ben". Kylo pumps even faster and Rey felt wetness going down her leg. Rey and Kylo started to sweat and breath heavily hoping no one hears them. Rey legs felt weak and fall on the ground. Kylo lips where right next to Rey check, pumping into her both hear each other breathing.

His hands underneath her neck. He pushes in one last time and greeting his teeth. He falls on Rey and looks at her. Kylo lays on his back and pulls Rey to him. "I love you Rey,".

Rey looks at Kylo. " I love you too Ben". Kylo kisses her. He pulls away. "Hey, you know what I missed," Kylo said. Rey shooked his head. Kylo went under the covers and Rey laughs just seeing his body figure under the covers. He started to suck Rey clit and Rey bits her lip.

"I didn't know there more," Rey said." Trust me their way much more" Kylo said. Rey laughs and enjoys the moment. After a few minutes, Rey felt Kylo getting out from under the covers. He pops his head out of the covers. Lips only a few inches away. "Enjoy," Kylo asked. Rey nodes." Good, that means I have good moves" Kylo said. Rey laughs and kisses him. Both fall asleep and wait for the next day.