Chapter 11

Rey was laying on her bed smiling. She touches her lips and still couldn't believe she and Kylo kissed.

Her phone ring and she saw it was Kylo. She smiled. She types "hey".

Kylo type " so that kiss". Rey smiled."yeah um things are going to happen in life" she type.

Kylo was only thinking of her "I'm thinking of you" he type.

Rey looked at the next pair of words "your beautiful face, your smooth hair, those pretty eyes, and your lips".

She smiled." Bye Kylo," she said. "It Ben not Kylo my real name is Ben" he type. "Ben I like that," she said.

Kylo went on his bed and lay down and sleep take him away.

Kylo Dream

Kylo was sitting on his bed when he sees Rey walk in the room wearing a white long dress. She closes the door and Kylo puts his book down.

Rey unzips her dress and pulled her short sleeve down her shoulder and her dress full to the ground. She stood there naked wearing nothing but white underwear. Kylo stood up walked close to her. He kissed her and kissed down her neck.

Kylo pulled his shirt and pants off and he had Rey on his bed under his covers and he pulled his boxer and her underwear out getting ready to go in. Rey gasped as she felt kylo in her. A few seconds Kylo kissed Rey down her neck and started to go down all they were way to her.....

End of the dream

Chewie was licking his face and barking for him to wake up." Chewie..... why you'd woke me up... I hate you" he said.

He started to shake Chewie and throw the cover off of him and sat down with his feet on the floor. He smiled and got up.

Rey got ready for school when her dad walks into the school." So when are you going to tell me" he said. Rey looks at him.

"About what," she asked." About this" he showed her a picture of her and Kylo kissing. She was about to explain but he slaps her on her face making Rey fall to the ground.

She put her hand on her lips and notice she was bleeding. She looks at him and he grabbed her. By the hair and throw her to the door. Her fingers got slammed by the door and her dad pulled his belt off and hit her on her back.

Rey slid down on the ground and he hit her in her face with his belt. She cups her face and her dad threw her on the floor and kicks her in the stomach. Her dad picks up a book and threw it at her.

He grabbed her bag and open it "school it never work for why should it help you" he said as he drops everything from it land it on Rey.

Rey closed her eyes as her hardcover textbook feels on her stomach side. Her face was covered by her hair. He left the room Rey was left on the ground. She sobs on the ground and past out right there.

Rose sat at her desk. She was waiting for Rey. It was one minute before class started she already knew Rey wasn't coming. She looked down and the bell ring every student walked into the class and the teacher came in.

Rose was about to cry and their teacher walked in." Rose you okay" she asked. Rose nod and the teacher walked away and told the class to open their books.

Kylo walked into the class and looked around. He didn't see Rey. He looked at Rose already crying. 'Kylo sits down "she said.

A few minutes into the class. Kylo looked at the door. Rey didn't come in. He stops staring at the door when Rose rises her hand asking the teacher if she could leave.

Once she left Kylo raises his hand " can I go to the bathroom" he asked.

"A student out," she said." But I got to pee," he said. "Sure you do," she said. 'Okay then I do pee in the plant" he said.

He got up and walked to the plant "NO go to the bathroom go" she said. Kylo ran out of the bathroom and catch up with Rose.

"Rose hey stop what going on Rey not coming or what," he said.

"Looks like it Kylo," she said.

"Was it me was it the kiss we had the other day was it me?" he asked.

"I can't say but you know that ex-girlfriend of your posted a picture of you kissing," Rose said. She pulled her phone and showed him the picture. It said, "that he trying to steal ever means in this world".

Kylo looked at Rose." No that, not Rey she still would have come to school" he said.

Rose looked away." Rose, please tell me," he said. Rose looked at him. She just wants Rey to have a better life.

"Okay but promise you won't tell anyone," she told him. He put his hand on his heart.

"It's her dad he.... he..... he hits Rey," she said.