Chapter 4

Kylo looked behind him." Emma hey" he said.

"You know we had plans last night," she said. He looked at her.

"Sorry I just had to go home um class is starting" and he ran off. She rolled his eyes and looked away.

Kylo walked to Rey house after school. He looked at it. He wanted to know what was up. So he thought to ask her parents.

He knocked on the door. Rey dad came out and look at him.

"Who the hell are you"?

Kylo was surprised and then thought maybe I should have stayed out of it. He took a deep breath.

"Um I'm Kylo and um well in want to be your daughter friend but she doesn't want to but I thought that I could talk to you," he said.

"Leave leave right now get out" he yelled. Kylo looked at him.

"Leave LEAVE" he yelled. Kylo almost falls backward. He looks at him and ran away fast.

Rey heard her dad screaming her name. She sat up and moved her books to the side. She got up but then the door slammed open she falls back to her bed.

"Who was that boy huh" he yelled. He grabbed her by her neck

"Nook no I swear," she said. He slapped her. "Don't LIE TO ME".

"I swear he no one he just a boy in school" she cried. He punches her and she falls on the floor. He kicks her on the stomach and grabbed her by the head.

He slapped her in the check and punch her in the stomach. He pulled his belt and started to hit her and hit her again. He grabbed her arms and slammed her to the wall. Her face got sketched and she got a splitter. He kept on hitting her with his belt.

She slides down to the ground and he grabbed her again. He grabbed her by the arms and put her down on the bed. He slapped her and left the room.

"And next time you lie I will give you the hit you'll never forget" he yelled. He left the room and slammed the door closed.

Rey tried to get up from the bed and walked to the mirror. She looked at her bleeding lip punch eye and the splitter on her cheek.

She looks at her stomach. Showing her ribs, now that due to her lack of eating. Purple spots on her stomach and black. She looked at her arms and saw her dad on hands her arms the color purple.

She lay down on the bed and tried to go to sleep even if it, not the night but she felt like passing out.

Kylo was tired of running but he made it home. Rey father scared him like a lot. It scared him and knowing the fact that she lives with him. He was worried about her and all he thought about was Rey.

Kylo saw his mom and she walked to him." What happens to you" she asked.

"Nothing nothing I just was running for a while um is going to do homework," he said.

He walked upstairs and closed the door and Leia was standing there shocked and asked herself "when does he ever do homework".