chapter 1

~ a/n ~

DISCLAIMER :
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

CHAPTER 1

S o n g  Areum

Another day in Los Angeles passed by

Another day in Los Angeles passed by. One more day before Areum has to return back to Seoul. These days, the sun seemed eager to rest.

The moon wanted to catch the sun early too but really, how rare was it for the moon and the sun to be in the same place at once?

If only time slowed down, and she'd stay a little longer with Jungkook on tour like old times.
Then again their syory have always been, him on the road, doing his job—doing what he loves most and she'd be at home or the hospital, treating patients, doing her purpose.

The members were in their usual dance studio in Los Angeles, rehearsing for a big performance in the Coachella Valley in two weeks along with the younger group that debuted after them under BH Entertainment. Areum has met them, they were good kids.

Areum has never been to the BTS' main studio in Los Angeles. The management invested in a property in downtown LA just when she went back to Med School and had lost interest with the spotlight once more.

The rehearsing studio of the venue had an extremely high ceiling with high wall-mounted mirrors around the spacious area. It felt odd, everywhere she looked, she could see her reflection on each side of the room. The rehearsal studio had three individual rooms with bathrooms for the staff and performer's comfort. The other one was basically a snack and lunch room which was big enough to fit everyone during meals.

The younger group had been rehearsing in one of the rehearsal studios for three hours and a half while BTS was given the chance to get some rest in their own waiting room. The staff left them alone so they could get the privacy they needed as they rest.

Jin was busy with his new gadget after a call from his family while Yoongi did his daily shoulder stretch from the surgery he had five to six years ago.

Hoseok was still on his phone, possibly talking with SongPD about the agency he'd be launching in the Summer.

Jimin, Namjoon and Taehyung were currently in a typical but ridiculous conversation with Areum and Jungkook. To be fair, Taehyung will butt in and out, he seemed to be head over heels with the mystery girl he was talking to.

Jungkook on the other hand had been quiet all morning. Not the bad kind though, he would still hold hands with Areum or share snacks with her and even steal a few kisses when no one's looking but in general, it was obvious that something was bothering him.