𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 : 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

CHAPTER 85

Jeon Jungkook

| 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 : 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 |

~ ~ ~ 3 years later ~ ~ ~

6 months. Song Areum promised Jeon Jungkook to go public in 6 months time—that was over two years ago. 6 months turned into a year and a whole new year turned into two more of living life together quietly as normal as they could. At first it felt like living two lives at once, one in the spotlight and the real one with the love of his life, out of the cheer and public demises. The he realized it didn't matter who and how many knew about their relationship and where they stood, Areum was the one, nothing and no one else could change that. Above all that, despite wanting to share a piece of his personal life to the BTS ARMY, he chose to protect Areum more—not from their fans but from all the evil in the Industry and out. They've learned from the past, turned out privacy was the best protection he could give her.

Living a quiet life with her was easy—in fact life with her in it was easier. The last five years of being together, three years being engaged—it was all blissful and incomparable, they couldn't ask for more, except The Wedding, of course.

"Ready?" she asked and intertwined their hands safely like puzzles meant to stick together.

Areum smiled at him, the kind and reassuring one. He puffed his cheeks briefly and blew out his anxiety. Everything was well until they had to meet her grandparents for dinner again. Her father warned him it wasn't going to be easy—even SongPD still hasn't gotten their entire approval for the heiress of the Nam Clan, Areum's mother's side. The first time Jungkook met the Tycoons Grandparents of his fiancée, it was anything but a success. They tried their best not to look down on him but ancient Diplomats such as her grandparents often never considered Pop music as real Music or Talent at all, therefore everything about Jungkook was obnoxious and not even half as impressive for their Granddaughter.

Once every year, they'd at least have to have dinner with her Grandparents. They live in one of their Mansions in the Countryside, and despite their old age, they are still quite active and—well, mean. Areum's parents bought the Song Residence from Mee Yeon's own family. SongPD said they decided to use his and Mee Yeon's savings left to buy the now Song Residence property from her own vicious parents because Mee Yeon had a lot of memory there, she wanted Areum to grow up on the same place she did. It wasn't the house that Mee Yeon disliked, it was her own parents.

Regardless, they were all forced to attend the Annual Dinner with the grandparents. It only ever happened once a year. Jeon Jungkook and Song Junghoon just had to survive that night and get it over with.