chapter 93

CHAPTER 93

Jeon Jungkook

Between the lawsuit and search for whoever uploaded photos of their wedding day, Jungkook encountered another dilemma

Between the lawsuit and search for whoever uploaded photos of their wedding day, Jungkook encountered another dilemma. A video and pictures of Areum performing on stage three years ago for the BH Entertainment Anniversary event surfaced online. It was clear either one of their artists uploaded it or it was one of the media invited to that closed event did. Regardless, it was easier to track down whoever leaked it with the mere help of Da Reum. Those things were as easy as walking for him.

Jungkook should be furious that everyone was feasting on his wife and her quiet life, now that her identity was out in the open. But as he looked at the photos and clips of Areum singing on stage and dancing her heart out with Namjoon and her girl friends that night, it was impossible for him not to smile and admire her everything. His wife was so beautiful, so talented and so pure. She performed for her parents that night and she came home happy with the closure she needed from her childhood. If only the world saw how humanely kind-hearted and sentimental she was.

It was already half past midnight and Areum still hasn't come home. Da Reum left four hours ago and left Jungkook on his own. He and Areum should still be in Cloud 9 during their honeymoon phase but instead she went to work because Jungkook wasn't paying much attention to her anyway. That part, he was guilty.

Around 1:30 am, Jungkook heard Areum quietly enter their front door and quickly went to the outside bathroom to shower. He decided to come up from his office to their bedroom and turned off the heater for her, she liked it real cold under the thick blankets whenever she went home from work. Jungkook got used to her preferred temperature of her surroundings—cold doesn't faze him anymore that much.

He knew she was on the way straight to their room as he heard footsteps and humming through the hallway. Jungkook was about to meet her halfway but she entered their room with a smile on nothingness before jumping in surprise and abruptly stopped humming one of their songs. Her towel fell from her head as she clasped her robe tight and glared at Jungkook.

"What are you humming about?"

Areum threw the towel in his direction. "You scared me. Why are you still up?"

"Couldn't sleep without you." he simply answered and folded the towel she threw at him before placing it into the laundry bin inside their adjacent bathroom.

"You ate dinner, right?" she asked him before gathering her skincare and hair dryer on one side.

Jungkook stood behind her with arms crossed over his chest as she watched her hum and carefully gathered her stuff.

"Don't I get a kiss?"

She turned to him with a humorous look, her wet hair gave off a fresh and bare look he loved. Areum walked over to him and tiptoed to kiss him on the lips, her hands clasped his hard biceps as her lips rest on his for a while before she decided to pepper him with kisses all over until he could no longer hold back a chuckle. He smirked and wrapped his arms low around her hips.