chapter 81

Chapter 81

Jeon Jungkook

4 days and 3 nights at a High-End Villa in Gangwon-Do for the Weekend getaway that Kim Taehyung planned

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

4 days and 3 nights at a High-End Villa in Gangwon-Do for the Weekend getaway that Kim Taehyung planned. He had the most experienced vacation on secret Villas among the six members as he often spent his breaks traveling or escaping with his own friends outside the group—which made it all the more odd that he decided to spend their free time with the members and rented a whole Villa with his own money. To be fair, Jungkook could only assume that he was only doing it to be closer to a girl he's attracted to. Really, he's a coward.

"Nice car,"

"Not gonna happen." Jungkook smirked at Da Reum's attempt of convincing him to drive Jungkook's car from Seoul all the way to the Villa.

"Come on, your fiancée is basically my sister. Wouldn't you want to be on your brother-in-law's good side?" he pouted. "Besides, it's not like we're all going to die when I drive."

Jungkook finished loading up his car with their stuff as he shook his head firmly. "You're sister will kill us both if I get on her bad side by letting you drive,"

Da Reum let out a defeated huff and crossed his arms over his chest—just like Areum does when she fails to get her way. "I had one car accident. One. And I can't even drive now without her nagging," he whispered to himself like a child throwing a tantrum. If only he realized how worried sick Areum was when he didn't wake up in the ICU for days back then.

They then glanced up at the glass doors in the outdoor garage to the Kitchen where Areum and Eun Ah were preparing snacks for the road trip. Taehyung begged Jungkook to invite Youn Eun Ah while Da Reum eventually just invited himself in through Areum who couldn't seem to say 'No' to the kid—which made it even more complicated. Areum was both close to either men, Da Reum was like her little brother and Taehyung was one of her best friends. For some reason, she still hadn't caught up with the fact that the Villa was only Taehyung's excuse to spend more time with Eun Ah.

"I get it now," Da Reum spoke carefully. "—why you look at Noona as if she held music and rhythm in her hands. . . I look at Eun-Ah and I see a whole canvass of Aurora Borealis in her eyes,"

Jungkook looked at him with a perplexed look.

"Aside from technology, I like Nature and Astronomy. Music and rhythm is basically your life." Da Reum answered and kept his eyes on the young Doctor inside. He smiled endearingly though there was no indication that Eun Ah felt the same way about him. Back when Jungkook was only 22, he used to smile at Areum like she did hold music and rhythm in her eyes even though he thought they would never cross the line. Even when they were just friends, she already held his life in her hands.

"We'll come and visit soon, eomonim. . . Ne, kamsahamnida, algeutseubnida. Ne," Areum ended the phone call with Jungkook's mother as they drove smoothly on the freeway after buying some local delicacies on the way.