chapter 50

CHAPTER 50

Jeon Jungkook

If there was one thing Jungkook was slightly not good at nor something he didn't pursue to be better at, it was Tennis

If there was one thing Jungkook was slightly not good at nor something he didn't pursue to be better at, it was Tennis. He was once very inclined to learn and play it, that was years ago when they trained how to play Tennis for a segment in RUN BTS but after that he never really went and kept up practicing to better himself at the sport. Unfortunately, he found himself at a Tennis Court on the first week of their two-month break from Tour.

Areum was a few steps in front of him as she did some stretching and warm ups. She wore a nice pastel pink seamless activewear set that emphasized her curves and soft skin, she folded her arms up and tied her hair into a high ponytail as she turned towards Jungkook, her breast slightly compressed by her top and it looked firm on her chest, how could she look breathtaking wearing simple clothes—it's just not fair, he thought as he felt himself hardened on the crotch area and bit his bottom lip while his eyes feast on her body.

She walked up towards him with squinted eyes from the sun, "You're undressing me with your eyes." she chuckled and placed her hands on each sides of his waist.

He looked away immediately and slightly stepped back so she wouldn't feel his hard on but it was already too late for that because her eyes were already looking at his manhood and a sly smirk instantly formed on her lips. She glanced up at him and pulled him close, making him even more eager to rip off her  tight outfit and take her right there in the middle of the court, she made it even worse when she tilted her head up and tiptoed high to kiss him on the lips. His hand instantly went on the side of her face, guiding her head as he deepened the kiss and his free hand went down to squeeze one of her ass cheeks, earning a quiet moan from her soft lips.

Her hands went from his chest to his abdomen and just when he thought she was going to please him, she stopped and pushed him away gently.

"Fucking hell, Areum." he breathlessly hissed, slightly annoyed.

She frowned and cupped his cheeks. "Haven't you had enough? We've been doing it for a week straight,"

He rolled his eyes and placed his hands on her hips, "No. I have not fucked you for four whole months, a week doesn't even begin to cover it."

That earned a laugh and he got his chest smacked before she eventually snaked an arm around him. "Tell you what, if we win today, I'll join you on tour and we can have fun whenever you want then."

"You better start packing then,"

Areum smirked. "I was told you're not very good at Tennis,"

He clenched his jaw tight as his gaze at her hardened and he pulled her closer against his hard on. The members never made fun of him when he lacks on something but they sure do snitch about it to Areum once in awhile.