chapter 12

CHAPTER 12

Jeon Jungkook

"So what is it you ate for breakfast?" Jin asked as they took a break from their rehearsals

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"So what is it you ate for breakfast?" Jin asked as they took a break from their rehearsals.

Jungkook wiped the sweat on the side of his face with a towel as he gazed at Jin with a raised eyebrow. He grabbed his half empty tumbler before finishing it out completely to ease his thirst.

"You've been acting strange all day." Jin added.

"The kid can't be happy now?" Yoongi snickered before sitting down on the floor.

The rest followed, catching their breaths from hours of consecutive dance rehearsals. The staff handed them portable fans and cold water as they regained their strength.

"I'm just saying, he looks young and unproblematic unlike the past months when looked older than me and even Manager Ye Jin." Jin shrugged before drinking his water.

"First of all, I am young. And even if I was dying inside, I'm still younger than you." Jungkook spoke with his irking scrunched smile that he always wore to annoy Jin.

Jin always adored Jungkook, he played with him the most among the members but as they got older, their jokes will start fun then it will turn personal. Nonetheless, Jungkook still knew he was Jin's favorite out of everyone. He had the longest patience with him since the beginning.

Jungkook chuckled evilly as he noticed Jin squeezed his eyes close to contain his growing irritation towards him.

"You're not that young anymore," Jin told him calmly.

"You're still older than me."

"You little sh—"

Namjoon intervened and cut off whatever curse word Jin was about to say.

"I heard Areum didn't come home last night." Namjoon cleared his throat as he stood up to stretch his limbs.

Jungkook lost the evil grin on his face as he looked at each of the members' expressions looking at him with suspicion.

"Is that a surprise? She's always either doing surgery or the Research." Jungkook spoke with less confidence.

"Or is she?" Taehyung asked inquisitively.

Jungkook gave them a neutral response. What was he supposed to say? Was it really necessary to announce his relationship with Areum to everyone? After all, shouldn't he talk about it with Areum first? They still have a lot to talk about. And he didn't exactly built a good image to her parents either. Her father doesn't see Jungkook as a friend nor a future son-in-law anymore, just a business partner. He was lucky her father was even looking at him for the sake of their profession.