chapter 43

CHAPTER 43

Song Areum

Areum and Jungkook stayed in Busan for two more days and went hiking with both of their families before going back to Seoul for the members' schedule and events to attend to

They made love every night and every morning since that first time they slept together free of worries. The first fuck was all lust and rough longing, the nexts ones were all passionate, slow, hard and loving. It brought so much heaven and positivity in their everyday life that they didn't realize there was only five days left until Jungkook flies out with the BTS Team for their World Tour.

And so there she was in their kitchen, drinking her daily protein shake prescribed by her dietician. She swallowed it quickly with tear stained cheeks and heavy heart as she finished her drink. She'd been incredibly emotional since last night, when reality dawned on her and she realized she didn't have much time with Jungkook left for awhile. She'd be left alone in their house where she could smell him, see photographs of him but not feel him. She won't even be able to touch and see him in person and that was a different kind of torture.

When she's done with her drink, Areum quickly washed her glass and went straight to Jungkook's work room.

"Mwohae?" (What are you doing?) she asked softly as she peeked through the door in Jungkook's music room.

He finished packing the guitar Areum gifted him before glancing up at her with a warm and loving gaze, a smile plastered on his face.

She wished time would stop for a little while and let her keep him longer. She wished he would just stop packing and not go—but in the back of her head, she did want him to go on tour and fulfill his passion for as long as he wanted.

"C'mere, baby." he spoke quietly and motioned for her to come closer.

She felt her lips quivered as she made her way towards him and wrapped her arms around his waist tightly as she buried her face on his chest.

"Dont cry, Areum-ie."

Areum didn't even notice she was crying until her nose stung and the pain was relieved by Jungkook's fresh soap scent. His grey pull over was stained with her tears from last night and earlier that morning until the afternoon.

He placed a hand on the back of her head as the other stroked her back gently to comfort her sad soul.

"Say the word and I won't go," he told her.

But she couldn't. She couldn't ask him not to go. She would never tell him to stay just because she'd missed him terribly and it was unthinkable to be apart for months on end.

"Please, Areum. Tell me to stay,"

Half of him still wanted to leave the spotlight and live a simple life with Areum—however he'd always have that longing to the life he lived for a long time. Jungkook would always seek the spotlight as much as the stage would always be his second home.