chapter 57

CHAPTER 57

Song Areum

"You made it!" Sung Kyung pulled her into a hug and she smelled like fresh picked flowers

"You made it!" Sung Kyung pulled her into a hug and she smelled like fresh picked flowers. "I hope Jungkook isn't mad that we stole you instead of letting you sleep."

"He's fine. The man doesn't get angry." Areum joked as she joined the others in one of the private booths in Zara's Restaurant.

The girls planned a Girls' Night since they've all been busy the past month. Areum had been working almost a whole week in the Hospital but as of tomorrow, she and Jungkook planned to visit his family in Busan for the third time in two months before he departs for Tour and her flight for the International Symposium. There was an empty space beside Jana for her to scooched in after greeting all the girls and so she settled in beside her bestfriend. The weird thing was, she wasn't even tired—she was actually happy being there with all the girls. It was nice having girl friends outside work, she realized.

Jana placed a fizzy drink in front of her before leaning close to her ear. "It's supposed to be Girls' Night, guess who crashed in?"

Areum gave her a wondering look as she finished her sparkly water in one go. She hadn't drank alcoholic beverages for months, just a little soju once in a while but even then, she always got sweet drinks or water whenever the girls asked her out for lunch or late night drinks. It wasn't because she hated alcohol—in fact, she liked it as much as Iced Tea but one of the few things she decided to cut back from her diet was alcohol. For now, she was focusing more on getting her mental health stable as well as her overall nutrition.

A tall figure walked in with Zara holding a few expensive drink refills, an enchanting man following her. Everyone claimed Jimin was short and tiny, he really isn't. Jimin and Yoongi may be the shortest of all seven members but they both still tower most people.

"Party crasher." Sae Ri pouted.

Jimin sat down between Sae Ri and Zara as he sent them an offended expression except Areum who was watching him closely with a small grin.

"You women really have your way of making me feel unwelcomed." Jimin muttered.

"Because you're not!"
"It's girls' night!"
"You're not a girl, last time I checked you had something dangling down there."

Areum looked away from her friends with a hidden smirk.

"First of all, no one in this circle has ever seen my treasure! Second of all, you have a boyfriend, Sae Ri—how could you talk about someone else's manhood?" Jimin asked with a displeased expression as he inched away from Sae Ri.

"Let him stay, it's not like he's got someone to join us girls tonight. He's single as a pringle," Jana finally cut them off.

"Right. What do you girls even do on girls' night? Do you talk about boys or how unlucky all of you are for not dating me?" he joked.