chapter 13

CHAPTER 13

Song Areum

It had been 4 months since things started to return back to normal

It had been 4 months since things started to return back to normal. It meant the Group's busy schedule, their fans' undying love and support and all seven of them being the company's pride. Jungkook and Areum back together.

The chaos had slowly died down with time. After all, there was a lot more important things in the world than a controversial scandal of celebrities.

BTS were still all over the media but not for bad reasons anymore. Good news about their group was piling back up, burying the bitterness in the past.

Their label had always been prepared to file a lawsuit to whoever tarnished and attacked the members, it just gotten firmer than ever now.

As for Jin-Ri. . . she refused to accept any help from Jungkook. Lucky for her, Jungkook convinced the company not to file any lawsuit against her either.

Nontheless, she felt betrayed and humiliated when the company chose to shed light to the truth. It would be a lie if Areum insisted she didn't feel an ounce of hatred towards her, not because she pulled such a mess on Jungkook. Areum resented her for making Jungkook feel awful about something he had no control over. At the end of the day, Areum was never someone who empathized a lot. Heartless or not, she didn't feel bad about Jin-Ri. The woman should at least be grateful to Jungkook, if it wasn't for him, the management would not bat an eye to throw her in jail.

It was around 8 in the evening when she arrived at the members' filming set after a short shift in the hospital. The members had a photoshoot for their new album and currently filming a few episodes for their variety show. Jungkook had been on the set for a week now, Areum missed him a lot.

None of the members were expecting her—not even Jungkook as each of them were too busy either getting rest or doing some finishing touch ups on their self produced album coming out next month and Areum had piles of work and studies to do back at the hospital hence why she and Jungkook barely had enough time to be with each other.

Da Reum had been training full time at the NIS and since then, he wasn't able to come home or visit Areum's family for a while. Perhaps it's why Areum was so eager to visit her other friends after a long day of work.

Da Reum was always busy now, she hasn't had a proper catch up with the members and quite frankly, for the first time, she felt lonely. . . as if she's not used to being alone anymore.

It was all because of Jungkook. He showed her what it felt like to have a friend, partner and a family outside her family.

"Ms. Song!" a voice called her from afar, waving a stretched out hand in the air in her direction.

Areum hugged herself tight in her thick coat as the cold and fresh breeze in the countryside kissed her shivering figure.

She squinted her eyes as she smiled, figuring out who called her name as she neared him. Her eyeglasses was safely kept inside her purse—she just couldn't be bothered to wear it, disregarding her very poor eyesight.