chapter 20 🔞

‼️ mature content ahead ‼️

🔞  CHAPTER 20 🔞

Jeon Jungkook

Jungkook and Areum had been looking forward to spending a weekend in her family home on her rare day off but the odds were never on their side

Jungkook and Areum had been looking forward to spending a weekend in her family home on her rare day off but the odds were never on their side. His flight was delayed for four hours from Los Angeles and he did not make it to the family dinner he promised her parents.

It had been two and a half weeks since the group left Seoul. Half a week in New York and a whole week in Los Angeles. They would start their world tour around in a year time, hence the reason for their constant off-country flights the past months. They had to promote and perform again.

Around 11:47 pm when they landed back in the South Korean soil, it took almost half an hour at the airport before the members and the staff went their separate ways, each group had vehicle on standby to drive them to their respective houses.

Jungkook always rode with Jimin and they were both dropped off of their own home in Itaewon.

As soon as Jungkook reached his house, he was instantly welcomed by his three cars and a motorbike by the garage. He hasn't entered inside his house but he could already feel the emptiness of his place.

The lights outside were on as if it had someone inside waiting for him but it was just Areum who dropped by earlier to turn his lights on so he won't come home to a dark and empty house.

She was probably already sleeping in her bedroom back in Gangnam, tired of work, family dinners and maintaining their home while Jungkook was out of the country.

Without thinking twice, he rolled his suitcase inside the house before taking one of the keys to his car and left with a small paper bag in hand.

He had to see her, at least.

Though exhausted and deprived of sleep, Jungkook drove off his garage and made sure to drive ever so gently and carefully to get to Gangnam safely.

It was past midnight and the cars in the freeway were still as many as it usually was in the morning. If he'd taken his fastest car, he'd be in her driveway in no time but these days, safety comes first but he was also too eager to see her in person—she sure missed him more though. He knew that because she had texted him nonstop over the past week. On her short break time at work, she'd even initiate a video call only to ask what he's up to when she very well knew what.

Areum was adorable these days. All warm and clingy.

He gazed on the paper bag he bought momentarily before focusing his gaze back on the road, a smile formed his lips as he neared her house.

By the time he got in the Song Property, he had called Areum to tell her he was outside and before half a minute even passed, their huge gate opened up in front of his car. He drove in as the gate closedown behind him.