chapter 26

CHAPTER 26

Jeon Jungkook

Jungkook and the members finished rehearsing about past 3 in the morning, all of them headed to their bathrooms to wash off all the sweats and exhaustion from their excessive rehearsal

The older members went straight home after their shower while Jungkook dropped by his studio to pick up Areum before they proceeded to his car and drove home.

She suddenly decided to stay in Gangnam for a few days to catch up with her family last minute and let Jungkook and the members prepare for their award show performance in Seoul and down in Hong Kong in a few weeks.

They had different plans that night; to make love that is, but she chose to bail—she said, it was that time of the month anyway.

He quickly glanced on the passenger seat where Areum sat as he drove. She wore one of his shorts from his fresh clothes in his studio which she folded the garter up on her waist because it was too long for her. Areum was someone who prefered comfortable clothes and he'd seen her many times with baggy clothes than fancy ones but the sight of her casually flaunting her natural beauty wearing his clothes was something else. It was his favorite sight.

She let out an impatient sigh as she ended the call with Taehyung. Areum dropped her phone on her lap as she caught Jungkook grinning, eyes fixed on the road but his head was full of Areum.

"What're you smirking about?"

He chuckled and cleared his throat, retrieving back his grin as he attempted to drive with a straight face.

"The seat's too warm, how do you adjust the fucking heater?" she muttered as she studied the panel on the dashboard.

Jungkook reached for the heater button and adjusted it down. "The hotter it is, the more it helps ease your stomach cramps."

"How sweet," she spoke with sarcasm. "Actually, just turn it all the way off. It's making my blood boil."

He frowned before turning it off as she said. Areum shifted comfortably on her seat with a small satisfied smile.

"Are you sure you want to stay at your house? I can still take care of you at ours," he suggested again.

"Nope, if I stay with you 24/7, I'll just get in the way again."

"Okay. . ." Jungkook didn't argue and gazed at his shorts she was wearing again before fixing his eyes back on the road.

Areum slightly smacked his thighs, careful not to surprise him while driving but he could feel her heated glare in his direction.

"Why'd you keep grinning at me?"

Jungkook laughed and shook his head.

"Because you're gorgeous," he said. "I was just wondering where'd you put your pants."