chapter 28

CHAPTER 28

Jeon Jungkook

~ Two Months Later ~

Jin collapsed on the couch as they got back from their final rehearsal for the BH Entertainment Artists Concert.

"I'm getting old, I really need to stop dancing or else I'll break all my bones." Jin announced as he fanned himself with a small portable fan.

Jimin sat beside him with a water bottle before handing it to Jin. "Don't worry, we'll have our World Tour in two months and you'll break more than just bones by then,"

Jimin's hunor earned a laugh from Hoseok and Yoongi.

"I almost thought you'd say something encouraging, you asswipe." Jin told Jimin.

"Yoongi, you don't get to laugh at me. We're the same age,"

"Oh, so now we're the same age? You never let me call you by your first name when I was only three months younger than you are." Yoongi chuckled.

Jungkook watched them with a smirk as he practiced their routine lightly on his own. Normally, he would be sitting with them, resting while their body eased up before the performance.

But it was their first concert with all the BH Entertainment artists, old and new after their hiatus. Most fans who purchased and sold out the concert tickets were ARMYs and the boys got to show them reasons why choosing BTS was still the best decision they'd ever made.

"Can you sit down, you're making me dizzy." Taehyung asked Jungkook as he sprawled down the couch.

Jungkook ignored him and instead of granting his wish, he playfully danced in front of Taehyung to annoy him even more.

He was just excited—people were starting to love him again and he couldn't wait to do the best performance for them in return.

"You have a visitor," Manager Ye Jin announced as he ushered a familiar face into frame.

She had long, black wavy hair with purple highlights. Her smile was so wide it was contagious. She was wearing a woman's tracksuit but she looked elegant.

She lowered her head to greet the members. "Annyeonghaseyo,"

"Eo, ne! Annyeonghaseyo, sunbaenim."
"How have you been, sunbaenim?"
"Were you just getting off from your rehearsal?"

Iris smiled preciously, fluttering her lashes as she nodded her head. Jungkook stopped annoying Taehyung and stepped to the side while the other politely hailed the Queen of South Korean Music.

She signed a contract with BH Entertainment months ago, and she'd have a major performance of her own at the event too.

She glanced in Jungkook's direction and gave him a soft smile. "Jungkook-ssi, it's been awhile. Everything good with you?"