chapter 4

CHAPTER 4

Jeon Jungkook

Jungkook was never worried about how close Areum was with the members

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Jungkook was never worried about how close Areum was with the members. They treat her as their sister and she loved them as her own siblings too. All six of them.

He had tendencies of being possessive of her, not because he doesn't trust her but because losing her was the last thing he wanted. He was so in love with her—Jungkook loved her so much she became the key keeper of his contentment. And she loves him too, just as much. Maybe even more—it's debatable.

But perhaps, he had been a little too confident of himself, he didn't notice that she became so much closer to one of the members throughout the years. So close that whenever that member was around, Jungkook felt being pushed back in the corner because Areum's attention was all on that specific member.

It wasn't her intention to lose priority over Jungkook when Taehyung was around, it just proves that she's gotten used to devoting her existence to him more than anyone in the room when both she and Taehyung were in their own world.

It was her last night and she was on the couch with Taehyung, their eyes fixed on the Operating simulation that Areum had to study.

Taehyung was watching it with her, not even flinching at how laborious it was for someone who was never familiar in any surgeries. Even Jungkook refused to watch those with Areum.

She liked watching it though, it kept her knowledgeable in the field. But with Taehyung casually watching it beside her, it just made Jungkook feel like he was still lacking.

Even if it was completely platonic between Areum and Taehyung, Jungkook knew their friendship went deeper than they realized. She and Taehyung weren't as close as they are now six years ago.

The members have gathered in the hotel suite for a farewell dinner to Areum. Only Jimin and Namjoon stayed with Jungkook across Taehyung and his girlfriend while the other members went straight ahead to their rooms to catch up on some rest.

Frankly, Jungkook wanted out of the suite and take Areum with him  so he could finally get alone time with her inside their shared room, on their shared bed and talk about things that concerns their relationship or maybe even anything at all. He just wanted her all by himself.

They haven't clearly talked about what was going to happen to both of them as they have both been avoiding it. One thing was certain, he wanted her till the end.

"I know how it looks but, they're really just friends." Namjoon finally spoke when he noticed Jungkook's menacing glare to where Areum and Taehyung was.

Jimin cleared his throat, "They're not even touching, there's a respectable amount of space between them."

Jungkook raised an eyebrow to both of his friends, "Defensive much, aren't we? What do you know about those two anyway ?"