chapter 51

CHAPTER 51

Song Areum

Jealousy wasn't entirely a bad thing, unless it was handled the wrong way—the kind where you let it eat you alive

Jealousy wasn't entirely a bad thing, unless it was handled the wrong way—the kind where you let it eat you alive. It was petty but it shouldn't be invalidated. At the end of the day, humans are flawed and it was inevitable to feel jealous or afraid to lose someone they hold dear.

"If I tell you Lee Seung Jae was nowhere near a threat and you shouldn't worry about him, it still wouldn't help, would it?" she asked.

She and Jungkook were making dinner in their kitchen, they've been casually talking about jealousy and possessiveness to each other, although it was very rare for him to be jealous. The topic had became an open thing and they made huge efforts to make it as casual as it can be to talk about so neither of them would keep their worries locked away from each other ever again. They've both been working on regaining good and healthy communication. Jungkook conceded he was not happy seeing Areum and Seung Jae together—which was understandable. She felt the same way with his ex-partners too. Areum never wanted to hate any of the women he'd been with but she does hate them to the core, and it used to blind her—made it harder for her to love him too.

"I'm just not comfortable having men who have feelings for you act as endearing and warm as Seung Jae, " he said as he covered the lid on the simmering Army stew—basically a hot soup with variety of vegetables, sausages, American Cheese, spam, instant noodles, and tteok (rice cake). Jungkook made the stew while she worked on homemade spicy Karaage.

"I'm sorry," she said just in time as she finished frying a whole bowl of small crispy and tender chicken bites.

Areum made her way towards him and proceeded to wrap her arms around his waist before glancing up to meet his now relieved gaze.

"Telling you not to worry wouldn't make any difference but I want you to know that I love you with every fiber in my body and no one could ever change that, not even myself." she confessed and somehow tightened her embrace around him.

Jungkook tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and placed the back of his fingertips softly against her cheeks as his eyes bore lovingly down at hers. He loved her too and they love each other very much. That was enough assurance.

"This is good," he smiled and kissed her lips softly. "It's nice we're talking about this without yelling or feeling hatred towards each other. Isn't it better to live together than us being apart?"

He stared at her with so much love and affection before his soft lips found its way to her neck, breathing softly close to her earlobe.

"Isn't this better?" he asked.

She agreed with a soft moan escaping her now parted lips as he left butterfly kisses all over her neck, his hand down on each side of her hips as he gently squeezed it closer against his front.

The electric stove was all turned off though the electricity from his touch fueled her arousal. All of a sudden she was over the countertop and he was kissing her soft and slow at first then his lips and tongue reached for hers like their lives depended on it. His thumb swiftly slid her laced underwear to the side and she had to pull away from their kiss as his thumb pleased the sensitive bundle of nerves that sent her to a pleasurable bliss. She moaned and her body asked for more.

When he was finished, he positioned himself at her center and pressed his hard member against her entrance, teasing and demanding until he could no longer wait, finally entering her tight, wet insides. His big shaft slowly went in deep to her core that she rolled her head back from extreme pleasure and tightened her grip around his shoulders

"You are my home, " he said upon thrusting inside her, breathing hard.

"You feel good." she said, hissing as she felt her body melted around his, holding back the whimper of both pleasure and zenith.