chapter 6

CHAPTER 6

Jeon Jungkook

They said silver linings come in the most unexpected way

They said silver linings come in the most unexpected way. It's when a terrible situation happens and a good outcome comes along to counteract just how bad it was.

It's the light in a dark path.

It had been weeks since the news broke out, a friend suddenly claimed she was impregnated by a man who was in love with someone else. . . nothing good has come out of it. Everything remained dark.

The management was furious, not to mention—problematic and pressured to release a never ending statement, the rest of the members of BTS were now being criticized badly by the public too but none of them spoke nor blamed Jungkook for it.

Fans were angry—well some of them, most were just disappointed. . . maybe even sad or worse, heartbroken because they were as helpless as the members.

They couldn't defend Jungkook any longer or any of the seven for that matter. All eyes were on them, every evil criticisms that used to be dominated by loving statements was gone. The situation had gone uncontrollable, even the company was starting to lose control of the mess.

Jungkook had been waiting for the silver lining. There was still hope—he kept telling himself.

They were in their private jet back to Seoul.  They've left Los Angeles before the clock struck midnight. It was a long flight back home.

It will be chaos upon hurricanes back in Seoul for the members. Everyone would be at the airport, on the streets. . . outside their dorms and apartments. Everywhere in Seoul.

The media, the fans, including those who sent them death threats and bad luck. They'd all be there and they'd eat them alive. What's worse was that the members would also go down because of the mess he made.

Jungkook brought hell upon himself and his family but none of them blamed him for it. They won't blame him but he blamed himself.

Even his family back in Busan had been harrassed, his older brother got evaded at his workplace and yet none of them were mad nor disappointed in him. . . They were all worried. His parents kept calling him, not mentioning the scandal l but they'd constantly check up on him. It was their way of convincing him they were on his side.

The members' treatment of him never changed, they didn't show bitterness or anger or even empathy towards him but he knew they were hurt and worried too.

Namjoon sat down in front of Jungkook inside the plane as their ride moved through the dark puff of clouds.

It looked cold outside, Areum liked flying in the dark, he smiled to himself.