001 | luwoo / nct ships

fluff
+
luwoo/nct ships

today was lucas and jungwoo's wedding day. all eighteen members of nct were currently at the church, getting everything sorted out.

the wedding didn't start until a little later than now, but jungwoo wanted them there early. taeyong stood in front of a door, the other side was jungwoo.

taeyong knocked on the wooden dooor softly, asking for permission to come in.

the door opened and revealed ten, who wore a big smile. "hi tae, come in." taeyong walked inside the room towards jungwoo.

"hey jung, how are you feeling?" he caringly asks. "i'm nervous, am i making the right decision? what if he walks out?"

"relax jung, he won't walk out, i promise. he loves you so much. if you saw the way he looks at you, you'd want to marry him this second. i promise he isn't going to leave you." taeyong reassures the younger.

he gets jungwoo to take deep breaths and relax. "thank you so much hyung." the two males share a hug before taeyong stands up to leave.

"i'm gonna go check on lucas. ten, could you make sure he doesn't freak out?" taeyong asks. ten nods, smiling towards the older. "for sure."

taeyong leaves the room, and makes his way to go see lucas. he walks all the way to the other side of the church and stops at lucas' dressing room.

he lightly knocks on the door and his boyfriend, jaehyun opens the door. once he sees taeyong, jaehyun smiles and kisses his lover on the cheek. "hey babe."

"hi, jae. how's lucas?" taeyong walks in, and jaehyin closes the door behind him. "oh, he's alright. i'm pretty sure he's nervous, he's probably just hiding it," jaehyun says with a cuckle.

taeyong softly laughs, looking around and spotting lucas. "hey lucas," he says to the male.

"taeyong hyung! hi!" lucas runs over to the older and hugs him tight. "how's jungwoo doing? is he freaking out? i hope he's okay, please tell me he's okay," lucas rambles nervously.

taeyong smiles. he could see lucas was worried about his fiancé , and it was adorable. "i'm pretty sure he's fine now. he had a little freak out before i came here, but i calmed him down."

"thank you so much hyung." lucas says to him, smiling genuinely.

jaehyin smiles sweetly at the scene, loving the way his boyfriend was so good at reassuring people and helping them.

the door suddenly opens and jisung walks in. "hyungs, we finished setting up the tables," the youngest said, a hint of tiredness in his voice. "thank you jisung," jaehyun replied, smiling to the younger boy.

chenle later walks in and takes jisung's hand in his. "jisungie, come. i wanna show you something!" chenle says with a smile, dragging jisung out of the room.

"so, how do you feel knowing you'll be a married man in less than one hour?" taeyong asks.

"i'm so excited, but nervous too. i'm just scared he'll walk away" lucas shyly whispers.

"are you serious?" taeyong and jaehyun both exclaim at the same time. they look at each other and smile, biting back a laugh.

"jungwoo would never do that. he isn't that kind of guy," Taeyong finishes.

lucas takes deep breaths, trying to talk to himselfin his head. "look, i have to go back to check on jungwoo okay? princess, please watch over him," taeyong says and gives a peck to jaehyun's lips.

"don't worry, lucas. jungwoo loves you to bits. he would put your needs before his. he would drop anything if you told him you needed his help. he is so in love with you."

lucas hugs jaehyun, thanking him for the reassurance.

taeyong walks all the way back to jungwoo's room. "hey, i'm back. how is he?"

ten looked over at the older and smiled. "he's calm and perfect."

"i can't believe it, i'm getting married in a couple minutes. oh my god!" jungwoo panics, feeling himself get uncomfortably warm.

taeyong puts a supportive hand on his back to help him calm down. "you'll be fine. once it's done, you'll be married and have each other all to yourselves."

-time skip-

lucas stood at the alter waiting for his love to walk towards him. jaehyun stod beside him, along with johnny, mark and doyoung.

on the other side, stood ten, taeyong, sicheng and taeil.

the room silences as jungwoo walks up to the aisle. lucas looks at his about-to-be husband in awe, finding him so incredibly beautiful.

jungwoo walks down, accompanied by his mother. he blushes once they come to a stop and looks up and meets the eyes of his attractive lover.

lucas only sends him a warm smile back, his eyes shining with happiness.

the ceremony went great and the boys shared their vows, and a few tears.

-time skip-

jungwoo and lucas sat at a huge table surrounded by the rest of nct.

on jaehyun's lap, was taeyong with his head leaning back on his lovers shoulder. taeil was seated next to doyoung and they would flirt shyly. yuta was back hugging sicheng and looking at him lovingly. ten was holding hands with johnny under the table. mark had donghyuck pressed to his side. jaemin sat on jeno's lap, his right hand holding renjun's and left holding jeno's. chenle was on jisung's with the younger's hand playing with his hair. kun sat at the table, smiling happily as love surrounded the table.

they were all having a wonderful time together, and none of them wanted to change what they all had.

lucas turned his head to jungwoo and looked into his eyes lovingly. jungwoo smiled while looking at his husband. " i love you lucas," jungwoo said while stroking lucas'' hand. "i love you too baby," lucas says and kisses him sweetly on the lips.

-end-
862 words