036 | woosan

fluff
+
woosan

wooyoung walked into the fifties inspired diner happily. he's been wanting to go there for such a long time.

after he opened the door, he was warmly greeted by the very beautiful decor and classic red seats. he smiled to himself, walking to a take-out counter.

while waiting for someone to assist him, wooyoung looked a little more around, noticing a jukebox, and some really nice wall art.

"hello, how can i help you today?" wooyoung was snapped out of his trance when a voice spoke to him. his cheeks became red, thinking about the fact that the waiter probably thought he was weird because of him staring at the place.

"oh, um, could i have a vanilla shake please?" he asked politely. he then actually took a good look at the waiter, and noticed that he was very pretty.

wooyoung lightly blushed at the thought, but he didn't want to deny it. after all, his gorgeous features, and beautiful smile are too much to resist.

the waiter, who he now knew as san, nodded with a smile, and walked off into the back.

wooyoung went to take a seat in the waiting area, getting lost in his thoughts again. his mind started drifting to san, and wooyoung found himself admiring the boy.

once again, he was snapped out of his trance by the waiter. he looked over to san, smiling, and thanking him for the drink.

as wooyoung was exiting the diner and was about to take a sip, he noticed writing on the cup. he curiously looked at it, before blushing, and covering his face while letting out a small giggle.

you seem pretty cute, and like you'd be a really fun person to be around. i would love to be able to go out with you sometime, so if you're interested, here's my number! <3

xxx-xxxx
- san