057 | norenmin

⁀➷ norenmin ( jeno, renjun & jaemin from nct)

⁀➷ fluff

⁀➷ requested

jeno sat, back against the end of his bed. his hands were running through renjun's hair, braiding his soft locks.

jaemin had his head laying on renjun's lap, scrolling through instagram. the oldest let out a whine, his hand trying to pry off jeno's from his hair.

at that action, jeno let out an adorable laugh. "quit fussing, i'm just braiding your hair, love," jeno calmly said, running his hand over renjun's shoulder.

renjun sighed, accepting the fact that he probably wouldn't be able to get his boyfriend to stop. "i bet you'd look adorable with braids," jaemin suddenly pointed out, putting down his phone.

renjun looked down at his other boyfriend. "really? you too?" he said, exasperated. jaemin and jeno both laughed at the cuteness of the oldest.

jaemin's hand went up to renjun's cheek, softly stroking it. "you're adorable, sweetheart," he lovingly said, eyes meeting renjun's.

the older looked away turning his head away from jaemin, causing jeno to let out a whine. "hey! you made me mess up!" he jokingly said. renjun and jaemin laughed, both looking up at jeno.

jeno watched both boys, feeling so much love as he looked at them. "i love you guys, so much," he said, smiling at his boyfriends.

"we love you too," jaemin lovingly said, raising both his arms in the air. renjun held one hand while jeno held the other.

they stayed that way, enjoy being in each other's company. all they felt was love and adoration in the room.

a/n: sorry if it's too short, but i hope you liked it. and i'm sorry for the lack of updates.

also, it would make me really happy if you guys checked out my changlix book 'five letters' and gave it your support! <3