043 | seongjoong

⁀➷ seongjoong (seonghwa & hongjoong from ateez)

⁀➷ fluff

⁀➷ requested

"mingi! stop running!" seonghwa called after the four year old boy who was zooming around the room laughing.

seonghwa sighed, deciding to not continue running after him. he laughed, out of breath.

"you okay sweetheart?" hongjoong asked his husband. "yes, i'm fine darling," the older andwered, looking for their other kids.

"have you seen the others?" seonghwa asked, looking around the room one again. hongjoong followed his action, not seeing any of their kids around.

"i'm not sure, they're probably all playing, let's go check," the younger suggested, walking to the playroom.

seonghwa followed suit, noticing mingi's loud noises had subsided. once arrived to the playroom, hongjoong and seonghwa noticed their six kids sat around in a circle.

the children had yet to notice their parents looking at them from the doorframe.

seonghwa wore a big smile on his face, noticing the boys laughing and smiling together. hongjoong looked over at his husband, noticing his huge smile.

the younger found it impossible not to smile as well.

looking at their kids for a little longer, they decided to leave them to have their own fun.

the couple retreated back to the living room, cuddling on the sofa. "i'm so happy to spend the rest of my life with you, hongjoong," seonghwa lovingly said.

"i'm happier," hongjoong said, smiling like an idiot. seonghwa laughed, and so did hongjoong.

they both were so happy to have each other and their kids, they really didn't need anything else to make them happy.

a/n: this was probably so bad...i'm sorry. i don't usually write oneshots like these. i hope you guys enjoyed, and feel free to request!